my goal

my goal is to comfortably fit into my new Nike dress shorts 36” waist which are a bit tight. - couldn't actually try them on in the store due to the stores covid 19 efforts.

Replies

• codyhi1234
    codyhi1234 Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2020
    Totally doable, keep up the good work
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Danisha43 wrote: »
    My goal is to lose 20 lbs.

Mine is to lose 30 lb. I am about a third of the way there. :smile:

• Becrose09
    Becrose09 Posts: 39 Member
    Just one more stone finding it toughest ever so stubborn but I’ll get there 💪🏻😊
  • margot_cuerden
    margot_cuerden Posts: 2 Member
    My goal is to lose 4 stone! Got to start sometime!
  • babyluthi
    babyluthi Posts: 284 Member
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    My goal is to have lost 10 inches off my waist. I started at 44" and now I'm right at 35". So ONE MORE INCH. Let's do this!!!

What did you do?😊
  • cpnknight
    cpnknight Posts: 200 Member
    At the moment I have three goals.
    (1) to lose 2 pounds by Sunday 3rd August, This will drop me into the 23 stone numbers.
    (2) To get my weight below 20 stone by New Years Eve for the first time in about 15 years.
    (3) Ultimately to drop my weight to 196 pounds, 14 stone. That would put me at about the same weight as when I met my beloved missus.
  • ccpinnick
    ccpinnick Posts: 32 Member
    I started at 44" waist, now at 34". You can do it!
  • kjratliff55
    kjratliff55 Posts: 42 Member
    I started at 315lbs July of 2016. Using MFP and for the last 2 years some weight training I am now 4lbs away from 168lbs (12 Stone). That should give me my goal of getting under 20% Body Fat. Hope to hit it by 1 Sept. 2020.
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    I wanted to get under 200 by my birthday (which I did!) My next goal is 180 by Halloween. :)
  • OdiroEasy
    OdiroEasy Posts: 25 Member
    My goal is to lose 17-20 pounds by Halloween.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!