Needing some support

Options
Hi guys --

I've been on track a few weeks now and down about 10 pounds (I really need to update my ticker). I would love some new friends on here so I can 1. keep up my motivation & 2. motivate others. Regardless of what we all have to lose we are all hoping for the same outcome - a healthier life. Looking forward to some new fitness friends!!! Good luck!

Kelly

Replies

• lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    Hi Kelly feel free to add me, I just had a peek at your profile and your wishes & reasons are spookily similar to mine!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    nice to meet you!! & yes update that ticker :)
  • SarahBear9708
    Options
    Hi guys --

I've been on track a few weeks now and down about 10 pounds (I really need to update my ticker). I would love some new friends on here so I can 1. keep up my motivation & 2. motivate others. Regardless of what we all have to lose we are all hoping for the same outcome - a healthier life. Looking forward to some new fitness friends!!! Good luck!

Kelly

Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm always looking for new friends! :)
  • Kimberlycc
    Options
    Hey, we all need encouragement....congratulations on your mission! We'll work at it together. Feel free to add me!
  • susanl1959
    Options
    If I can do this you, you can too!! Don't give in or up!! I am 52 years old.. weighed 117 lbs when I married my HS sweetheart 32 years ago, Last week I weighed in at 250.6. Makes me cry to type those words.. I am on 1200 calories, not having a problem with it and exercising as I can.. I have been very sedimentary for many mnay years!! I one week I lost 4.6 lbs.. I will be your biggest motivator!! Hang in there friend!!
  • Crazyjoe11
    Options
    I could always do with extra motivation too so will send you a friend request. I have been sitting at an 8lb loss for ages now so need to get moving.

Good luck!
  • hey, feel free to add me
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    We all need encouragement....I will do my best to encourage you...add me if you wish
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, just starting out. Have not had much luck in weight loss or staying on track. Hope that there are other out there that could help with the motivtion. I need to take off about 50lbs. Not so sure I will make it but I;m going to give it a try. Need to get moving and not just sitting around hoping that it will just fix itself. Thanks
  • louiseyanne
    Options
    I've got lots to lose so feel free to add me !!