Accountability Buddy

Options
slherber
slherber Posts: 28 Member
I've been at this weight loss challenge for years. My life has always been a busy one with work and kids. I never really had time for myself, the older I got the harder it was. I've been avoiding the scale for a very long time because I new I was going to be disappointed with myself. Over the years I've ran into many challenges. I got into a real bad car accident in my early 20's. Getting older and gaining weight amplified my injuries I didn't know I had. My knees and my ankles are always in pain, learned to live with it. I couldn't jog, nor take long walks without being in pain. Doctor told me I could use a bike to get all that weight off my knees and ankles. Now I'm at a time in my life am at my all time high, 187lbs. Enough is enough! I'm back to taking care of myself and back on that bike. I need Accountability buddies to keep me on track so I don't slip back in my old ways. I'm happy to do the same for someone else.

Replies

• rosebud69155
    rosebud69155 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story with us. πŸ€—

Welcome to the MFP family! πŸ₯°

I work out and post everyday and my diary is open for anyone to read. Feel free to add me and we can slay our goals together! πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ™‚
  • FindingShan
    FindingShan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi I am relatively new here but I am also looking for accountability and motivational buddies! I will do the same. I think this journey will be easier with friends. We can do this!!
  • slherber
    slherber Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Support is the best way to get to our goals. We got this!
  • Luna_athena
    Luna_athena Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm down! Let's do it together!
  • projectmefitmom
    projectmefitmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi all πŸ‘‹πŸΌ Amanda and I’m from Texas, I also have a group we started to help with anyone who wants help staying motivated and accountable. Feel free to join! Group: PROJECT ME: Fit Group. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/137867-project-me-fit-group