Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

1271027112713271527162786

Replies

  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,661 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    No..just set the reminder...lol

    But.. but.. I also like 💎💍🚘💰🚤 as gifts.. js😂

    The lady has expensive taste!

    I have received all those as gifts 😃

    What?!?! You don’t get bars of soap like I did? ☺️

    Yeah, soap, perfume, handbags etc. too.

    My fave is probably chocolates and a good book though 😆

    The car was a nice surprise though.

    And a boat??

    I’m similar...I’d like a book too but replace the chocolate with coffee. Oh and a night away on my own to enjoy them both. Lol

    Yep.. a Searay 185 sport. Sold long ago now.
    In these colours.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,661 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    No..just set the reminder...lol

    But.. but.. I also like 💎💍🚘💰🚤 as gifts.. js😂

    The lady has expensive taste!

    I have received all those as gifts 😃

    What?!?! You don’t get bars of soap like I did? ☺️

    Yeah, soap, perfume, handbags etc. too.

    My fave is probably chocolates and a good book though 😆

    The car was a nice surprise though.

    And a boat??

    I’m similar...I’d like a book too but replace the chocolate with coffee. Oh and a night away on my own to enjoy them both. Lol

    So what's on for your day Cat?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 13,289 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    No..just set the reminder...lol

    But.. but.. I also like 💎💍🚘💰🚤 as gifts.. js😂

    The lady has expensive taste!

    I have received all those as gifts 😃

    What?!?! You don’t get bars of soap like I did? ☺️

    Yeah, soap, perfume, handbags etc. too.

    My fave is probably chocolates and a good book though 😆

    The car was a nice surprise though.

    And a boat??

    I’m similar...I’d like a book too but replace the chocolate with coffee. Oh and a night away on my own to enjoy them both. Lol

    So what's on for your day Cat?

    Fancy boat!

    Well the morning was spent shopping for amazing veggies at the farmers market and local meat from the butcher, a quick nap, and now kitchen time. Nothing very exciting but things I love doing.

  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,310 Member
    Birthday cake for my son today

    bi1k5xsi9ry6.png
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 13,289 Member
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    Birthday cake for my son today

    bi1k5xsi9ry6.png

    Wow! That looks amazing! Happy birthday to him! 🥳
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,077 Member
    Mmm cake
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 12,528 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    Birthday cake for my son today

    bi1k5xsi9ry6.png

    Wow! That looks amazing! Happy birthday to him! 🥳

    Could have been a cake for Raych
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 12,528 Member
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    Birthday cake for my son today

    bi1k5xsi9ry6.png

    Did you make that yourself Steph?
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    Birthday cake for my son today

    bi1k5xsi9ry6.png

    Omg that’s so cool! 😆
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 13,289 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    Birthday cake for my son today

    bi1k5xsi9ry6.png

    Wow! That looks amazing! Happy birthday to him! 🥳

    Could have been a cake for Raych

    Could have been but I think @Ketch_22 knows Raych prefers more meat on top of the meat and a side of fries for PD. 😉
  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 26,476 Member
    Mmm, that is perfect for me 🤤
  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 26,476 Member
    Happy birthday to your son @Ketch_22 🎉
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,310 Member
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    Birthday cake for my son today

    bi1k5xsi9ry6.png

    Did you make that yourself Steph?

    Not this time 😁
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,077 Member
  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 26,476 Member
    Jo 🤗
    f5srh3cbo8el.gif
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 12,528 Member
    Happy birthday @slimgirljo15
    0nlb7wwrcdt3.gif
    vvu6psomv3l4.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,661 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Jo 🤗
    f5srh3cbo8el.gif
    Happy birthday @slimgirljo15
    0nlb7wwrcdt3.gif
    vvu6psomv3l4.jpg

    🥰❤🤗😙 thank you Neil, Raych, Gus
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,608 Member
    No one told me about the party in here too. 😒

    I hope you all saved me a piece of cake.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,661 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    No one told me about the party in here too. 😒

    I hope you all saved me a piece of cake.

    Of course 🍰
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,608 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    No one told me about the party in here too. 😒

    I hope you all saved me a piece of cake.

    Of course 🍰

    You’re the best! 🤗