Tell me your fantasies

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    yelpat1976 wrote: »
    ^^ Yeah, we need part two. Hold on, lemme light a cigarette first.

Ha..... thankfully, I have an extra washcloth and a dry towel.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I can tell this topic is straying...far far away. :)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Queso
    Salsa
    Tacos
    Burritos
    And a vodka tonic on the beach afterwards

And in my fantasy this doesnt hurt my stomach. I can eat and drink it all.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    I was thinking about Freddos today. They are little chocolate frogs that English people use as a marker of the economic state - ie in my day they were only ten pence and now they're around thirty pence so the world has gone to pot. Anyhu. I look in the chocolate drawer, delving through, searching and I find.... one lone Freddo hiding beneath an unwanted Crunchie. We never buy Freddos so I dont know how it came to be there. So I guess you could say my food fantasy already came true. If you believe it you can achieve it. Its all in the mind.
  • CharlieD1984
    CharlieD1984 Posts: 16 Member
    Everything healthy tastes delicious.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Something I like with enough spice that it kinda makes my mouth burn, but doesn't lead to a rash on my face, tingling lips and struggling to swallow a few hours later.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member

I've got a million fantasies that involve food.
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 622 Member
    You're a filthy lot aren't you...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    ring pops
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Well mine involves a bed with white linen sheets and a big spoon.
  • SteppenFetchit
    SteppenFetchit Posts: 39 Member
    Pasta of almost any kind
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    An everlasting supply of blueberries and watermelon.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    A campfire that produces enough smoke to keep the bugs at bay, but never blows smoke in my eyes. When it burns down enough a funny, masculine, empathetic and kinda handsome in his own way man presents me with tin foil, a few ripe bananas, mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips and a couple of spoons. I am able to double those bananas' original weight with the marshmallows and chocolate chips, get the top peel back in position to seal them up and encase them in the foil in such a way that the marshmallows and chocolate chips will not ooze out into the foil. Once the banana boats are done cooking in the coals he takes a single bite of that amazing goo and doesn't call it disgusting, but does tell me to enjoy the rest of his, in addition to mine, with absolutely no judgment. If we're getting really wild... he'll also have a tub of vanilla bean ice cream or gelato that I can pair it with.
  • J_NY_Z
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I would love someone to cook my meals for me.

meeee tooooo!

I'll make you whatever you want.
  • Buttermello
    Buttermello Posts: 127 Member
    Most of my food fantasies involve only a jar of crunchy peanut butter and a spoon.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Most of my food fantasies involve only a jar of crunchy peanut butter and a spoon.

Haha well yeh, then there's that. :)
  • Clive_1963
    Clive_1963 Posts: 52 Member
    am I sad I do not fantasies about food.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I would love someone to cook my meals for me.

meeee tooooo!

I'll make you whatever you want.

you may end up with a whole hoard of ladies at your cabin with an offer like that ;)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    slessofme wrote: »
    A campfire that produces enough smoke to keep the bugs at bay, but never blows smoke in my eyes. When it burns down enough a funny, masculine, empathetic and kinda handsome in his own way man presents me with tin foil, a few ripe bananas, mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips and a couple of spoons. I am able to double those bananas' original weight with the marshmallows and chocolate chips, get the top peel back in position to seal them up and encase them in the foil in such a way that the marshmallows and chocolate chips will not ooze out into the foil. Once the banana boats are done cooking in the coals he takes a single bite of that amazing goo and doesn't call it disgusting, but does tell me to enjoy the rest of his, in addition to mine, with absolutely no judgment. If we're getting really wild... he'll also have a tub of vanilla bean ice cream or gelato that I can pair it with.

I havent made these in a long time, great reminder!
  • J_NY_Z
    I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one to think this... I wanna keep reading this book.
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one to think this... I wanna keep reading this book.

I'd like to be a chapter. ;)[/quote]

"meow..purr.." He woke me up early but that's ok. "You want some food old man?" "MEOW!!"...I suppose that means yes. I put his dish down and he starts eating like there's no tomorrow, purring loudly. I made some Columbian coffee and put it in my travel mug. I grabbed some water and a piece of the cobbler and head out for a short hike. The phone is staying here. The sun hasn't broken the horizon yet and that's fine with me. I think about last night as I walk straight towards the morning light. I laugh a little to myself about something she said. I take a rest on the boulder at the top of the hill and I take a bite of the cobbler. Its so good next day. The filling is tart and wakes me up. After a few sips of the mildly sweet black coffee with just a little sugar I decide to head back.

I picked up my phone and texted her. "Pancakes?" A couple minutes later my phone rang, its her. "Hey, I'm going to the farmers market in town, do you want to meet me there?" she asked. I was giddy but I acted cool..."Sure but I haven't really eaten." "Do you trust me?" she asked. I said yes and she told me to meet her in front of the giant pines. I drive down and park drinking my coffee I made earlier. When I get out of the car the aromas of the food stands at the market filled my nose, its glorious. I walk towards the pines. "Where is she?" I grab my phone to text her but then I see her silhouette with her long brown hair being blown by the breeze. I wave at her as I walk to where she is. She hands me a warm breakfast sandwich from the stand across the market. "Its an everything bagel with cream cheese, an egg and fresh chicken sausage the farmer made himself" she said. I smiled and said "Oh yeah, I trust you."

We walk into the market and take in all the fresh produce that the farmers have worked hard to bring to us all. A man is selling fresh meat from his farm. We talk briefly about his practices, about how well he treats his animals. "Do you like Chorizo?" he asks. Before I can answer he gives me a piece of sausage. I smell it and its spicy and sweet. I pop the slice in my mouth and its divine. "God that's good!"

We continue to walk and I point to the wrapper the breakfast sandwich was in. "This beats the $*^7 out of pancakes." She smiles and tells me she knew I would like it. We end up at a stand that has fresh fruit and herbs. The strawberries are so red they almost don't look real. I grab a small piece of mint and crush it between my fingers to release the fragrance it has locked away. I asked the woman at the stand "Do you have any basil?" She points me towards the end of the table where the bunches of basil are, right next to the cilantro. "You know, I could combine the berries with the fresh herbs and honey from the man across the way. I could put it over some fresh biscuits. That would make a hell of a dessert." She asks me "Dessert? What's for dinner then?" "Pick out whatever you want and I'll make it." Her eyes lit up.

"My kitchen or yours.." she asked.