More PCOS weight loss progress!

tashahueifit
tashahueifit Posts: 80 Member
edited July 2020 in Success Stories
Picture on the right was taken this morning. I’m just speechless...
I’m very proud of how far I’ve come. It was a tough climb but I’m so glad that with each fall, I got back up again and persevered. Still got a long way to go but I’m happy with my progress. ❤️

dbds3amc36nj.jpeg

Replies

• Dandelie
    Dandelie Posts: 153 Member
    Grats on the loss :)
  • tashahueifit
    Dandelie wrote: »
    Grats on the loss :)

Thank you so much! ❤️
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Good for you! I think you look great. Is this your goal?
  • tashahueifit
    charmmeth wrote: »
    Good for you! I think you look great. Is this your goal?

Thank you so much! I actually plan on losing another 7kgs by the time December 2020 comes around, but not going to pressure myself as well 😁
  • saraghali
    saraghali Posts: 63 Member
    How tall are you?
  • persimmonfig
    persimmonfig Posts: 15 Member
    Looking great both before and especially after. Congrats on keeping it up! You're doing great!
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    I’m very proud of how far I’ve come. It was a tough climb but I’m so glad that with each fall, I got back up again and persevered. Still got a long way to go but I’m happy with my progress. ❤️

dbds3amc36nj.jpeg

Congratulations on the loss! May you see many more! I’m hoping to lose 6kg by December too!
  • tashahueifit
    saraghali wrote: »
    How tall are you?

About 170cm 😊
  • tashahueifit
    Looking great both before and especially after. Congrats on keeping it up! You're doing great!

Thank you very much for the motivation! ❤️
  • tashahueifit
    xxzenabxx wrote: »

dbds3amc36nj.jpeg

Congratulations on the loss! May you see many more! I’m hoping to lose 6kg by December too!

Thank you so much! All the best on your weight loss journey ❤️ We got this! 💪🏽
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Not sure if I'm reading your stats right but your results are stunning. What are you doing...lifting heavy things and/or running? Tell all.
  • tashahueifit
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Not sure if I'm reading your stats right but your results are stunning. What are you doing...lifting heavy things and/or running? Tell all.

Oh I’m assuming you’re from the states so you guys don’t use the metric system! 😅 To put it into perspective, I was about 209 pounds in September 2019, and now in July 2020 I’m currently at about 192 pounds. So that’s 17 pounds down so far 😊 I’m about 5’5. I feel that I could’ve lost more in the given timeframe but I wasn’t very disciplined last year and kept slipping up. I became more serious and determined this year! 😆

Basically I‘ve been cutting back on high glycemic foods especially rice (I’m Asian and we love our rice 😳) and incorporating 20-30 minutes of strength training workouts 4-5 times a week. I regularly do HASfit workouts on YouTube, especially their leg workouts. I have completely eradicated cardio from my workouts because they tire me out completely and I tend to feel super fatigued after doing them. I’m still trying to limit my sugar intake which is something I need to work on 😅 But other than that I still indulge occasionally!
    Thank you very much for your kind compliments. It really motivates me to do even better. ❤️ All the best to you in your journey as well! 💞
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    It’s working for you.🦋🦋🦋
  • Danisha43
    Danisha43 Posts: 26 Member
    You look great! and congrats on your weight loss.
  • tashahueifit
    Congrats, you look great! I too have PCOS. I have progesterone and metformin now, both of which have helped my symptoms a lot. I just started them this year.

Right now the scale has been just jumping around for 11 days (no net loss), but I am down 27.5-30 pounds with diet and exercise. I got quite a bit bigger than you though, I started dieting when the scale hit 250. I am still happy with my progress so far, even with the current stall in losing. Keep it up!

Happy for you! I’m trying to accept that sometimes we DO plateau and that we shouldn’t feel upset about it. Kudos to you on your weight loss and thank you for the compliments! ❤️
  • tashahueifit
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    It’s working for you.🦋🦋🦋

Thank you lovely! 💞
  • tashahueifit
    Danisha43 wrote: »
    You look great! and congrats on your weight loss.

Thank you so much for the kind compliments babe! ❤️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!