My 7 month transformation

Options
farzanmrz
farzanmrz Posts: 9 Member
edited July 2020 in Success Stories
2rm0xg2fddxa.jpg
ojh8x7mjqao9.jpg
Hey guys,

So I was a big alcoholic after my breakup. From 2017-2019 I just drank the first 2 years of college. Messed up my GPA. Was in a really bad mental space and just ate *kitten* food. So 13th November 2020 I turned 20 years old and I looked into the mirror and saw this belly staring right back at me. Something was off. This was not the man I'd imagined I'd be when I turned 20 years of age. So I started telling my friends hey guys next semester I'm gonna take a break from everything. No alcohol, no partying, no junk nothing. And I was laughed off. That thing stuck with me. I learnt that when you take a stand and tell the whole world hey look I'm gonna do this, the first voice of discouragement comes from the people around you. Normally I would have let that affect me but my ego was hurt too bad. At that time ony one friend beleived in me, his name is Vivan. He believed in me so much that he jumped right into the process with me to see that I make it through. So with Vivan by my side I began my journey. Then corona happened. Gyms shut down, I had to fly back from America to my home country India, and India went into lockdown. But I had made a goal of getting below 9% body fat by August 19th. So I didn't stop. Changed my diet to an Indian format and started at home workouts. Initially tough but rewarding eventually. So today I'm at 8.5% body fat and it's 14th July. Ive already achieved my goal but the date I set was 19th August, so I'll keep going till then to see how low I can go 😇. Currently I weigh 139lbs coming down from 168lbs at 23% body fat. And the reason I'm sharing this is because if any of you is going through that dilemma of a transformation and you feel low on self esteem just hit me up. I know how hard it is going at it alone and I want to be there for as many people as possible. I'll update you all eventually on 19th August too ❤️

Replies

• MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    great job! share your home workout routine
  • 1june2020
    1june2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wooow. amazing :)
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation! I love how you have taken control of your life this early and stopped doing stuff that's harming your. Great job of perseverance, too. Also... your photographer is better. :)
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow. The photos are impressive but much more impressive is the attitude. I loved that you committed, told people and then when they basically laughed at you YOU DID IT ANYWAY. That focus and determination will take you far in life.
  • farzanmrz
    Options
    KHMcG wrote: »
    great job! share your home workout routine

Hey sure just drop me your email and I'll send you all the help that I can 😊
  • farzanmrz
    Options
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    Wonderful transformation! I love how you have taken control of your life this early and stopped doing stuff that's harming your. Great job of perseverance, too. Also... your photographer is better. :)

Thank you brother, means a lot ❤️
  • farzanmrz
    Options
    Wow. The photos are impressive but much more impressive is the attitude. I loved that you committed, told people and then when they basically laughed at you YOU DID IT ANYWAY. That focus and determination will take you far in life.

Well just trying to change my life little by little but thanks for the belief 😇
  • farzanmrz
    Options
    farzanmrz wrote: »
    2rm0xg2fddxa.jpg
    ojh8x7mjqao9.jpg
    Hey guys,

So I was a big alcoholic after my breakup. From 2017-2019 I just drank the first 2 years of college. Messed up my GPA. Was in a really bad mental space and just ate *kitten* food. So 13th November 2020 I turned 20 years old and I looked into the mirror and saw this belly staring right back at me. Something was off. This was not the man I'd imagined I'd be when I turned 20 years of age. So I started telling my friends hey guys next semester I'm gonna take a break from everything. No alcohol, no partying, no junk nothing. And I was laughed off. That thing stuck with me. I learnt that when you take a stand and tell the whole world hey look I'm gonna do this, the first voice of discouragement comes from the people around you. Normally I would have let that affect me but my ego was hurt too bad. At that time ony one friend beleived in me, his name is Vivan. He believed in me so much that he jumped right into the process with me to see that I make it through. So with Vivan by my side I began my journey. Then corona happened. Gyms shut down, I had to fly back from America to my home country India, and India went into lockdown. But I had made a goal of getting below 9% body fat by August 19th. So I didn't stop. Changed my diet to an Indian format and started at home workouts. Initially tough but rewarding eventually. So today I'm at 8.5% body fat and it's 14th July. Ive already achieved my goal but the date I set was 19th August, so I'll keep going till then to see how low I can go 😇. Currently I weigh 139lbs coming down from 168lbs at 23% body fat. And the reason I'm sharing this is because if any of you is going through that dilemma of a transformation and you feel low on self esteem just hit me up. I know how hard it is going at it alone and I want to be there for as many people as possible. I'll update you all eventually on 19th August too ❤️

I am just done watching Dark. And this happens.

So 13th November 2020 I turned 20 years old and I looked into the mirror and saw this belly staring right back at me.

Haha, Anywho, congratulation man. You went from Master Roshi to Gohan in 7 months. Cheers!

Achieved my kaoiken, will take it to ultra instinct 5 years from now 😂
  • ElTriste1973
    ElTriste1973 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great job man!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm really impressed by the muscle definition - you must have worked so hard to achieve that.

If you could share some of your typical workouts and meal plans in this thread, I know a lot of people would find those inspiring. :)
  • Babygeezer
    Babygeezer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great motivation
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow! Great job taking your life and body back.
  • okc0mputr
    okc0mputr Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can you share your ab routine?
  • farzanmrz
    Options
    okc0mputr wrote: »
    Can you share your ab routine?

I do 9 workouts from this switching them up everyday for 3 weeks before resetting back to the first one. But the key I learnt is just diet like you'll get a stronger core but in order for it to show just shed the excess fat

https://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitness/10-home-workouts-get-six-pack-abs/abs-workout-7-anti-flexion-workout/
  • QueenZeeIsm
    QueenZeeIsm Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!! Well done buddy!
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    What a big life change. Good for you!
    18922 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go , you have changed your life around and it probably has reflected onto other parts of your life. Bravo !
  • LukesGreenMilk
    LukesGreenMilk Posts: 56 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Inspirational! Look at that gut turn into a 6-pack!
    I'm a true believer that the food people eat give them their physique. Mind sharing your favorite 1 or 2 Indian recipes that helped you turn the corner?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!