What 40 lb loss looks like!

2»

Replies

• bufffanatic
    bufffanatic Posts: 33 Member
    Trust me guys, I know it doesn't seem real! All I can think is the muscle I'm building must really weigh a lot.. I look at myself currently and I don't see someone who's still overweight (according to bmi) and weighs 165 lbs. But I do!
  • Babygeezer
    Babygeezer Posts: 4 Member
    Total inspiration! Tthank you for posting
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    I look at myself currently and I don't see someone who's still overweight (according to bmi).
    I was thinking exactly that!
    18922 Posts: 106 Member
    You look amazing ! What an amazing transformation. I hope you stick with it but really you look super fit. Congrats!
  • happyquilter97638
    happyquilter97638 Posts: 1 Member
    Awesome! You are an inspiration!
  • bufffanatic
    Thank you so much! 😊
  • lorisanfordross
    lorisanfordross Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! What did you do differently? Was it food changes or exercise changes?

• jessithephoenix
    jessithephoenix Posts: 1 Member
    Forty pounds is a big deal! Well done buffanatic! :)
  • pharmcat56
    pharmcat56 Posts: 3 Member
    That is totally awesome Buff. Great work!
  • bufffanatic
    Congratulations! What did you do differently? Was it food changes or exercise changes?

Both! Though tbh most of the weight came off with just healthy eating and intermittent fasting, no exercise. The inches I've been majorly losing these last two months though, where I've incorporated workouts!

Feel free to friend request me, my diary is open to see 😊
  • saltysparkle
    saltysparkle Posts: 145 Member
    Wow, good on you! I need to lose approximately 40 lbs. and I would love to look killer like that some day!
  • kdetweilerr
    kdetweilerr Posts: 1 Member
    Wow!! Congrats! I want to lose about 50 and I didn't think it would "be enough" but 40lbs lost looks AMAZING! I'm hoping to get at least half way there by October!!
  • Danisha43
    Danisha43 Posts: 26 Member
    You look great! And congrats on losing 40lbs.
  • ArianeNix
    ArianeNix Posts: 1 Member
    You look great, and you can be very proud of yourself-
  • kedwards4267
    kedwards4267 Posts: 21 Member
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Here's proof that a number on the scale is not as important as an assessment of the entire body. You may be healthiest at a muscular 165 pounds. Someone else your height may need to be 140 or even 120. BMI tables are only averages.

That being said, however, someone like me who is 5'4" but weighs in the mid-200s is at an unhealthy weight by any standard. It is a matter of degree. I need to lose poundage -- but I don't know how much will be the right weight for me when I'm "done." That's okay.
  • tradercourt1
    tradercourt1 Posts: 19 Member
    So I think that is crazy that you say your are still in the overweight category because you look absolute fit and trim- the categories are wacked. Congratulations you look great.
  • lauracanmore
    lauracanmore Posts: 4 Member
    Very inspiring!!
  • ntrlwmn17
    ntrlwmn17 Posts: 15 Member
    amazing!!
  • bluecrumbs13
    bluecrumbs13 Posts: 2 Member
    You look absolutely fantastic, wow unbelievable!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!