Hello from Taunton Skinny bloke

Options
Hi Everyone,

I have been 9 stone all of my life and very rarely gaining weight, I know for some people that may sound like an ideal dream, but believe me it is not. Although in some respects, I should be happy in my own body, but personally I feel that women tend to go more for muscle guys, or guys with a bit of meat on them.

I have always wanted to put more weight on, but usually do not have an appetitie, mainly because of years of alchol abuse.

I found the iphone app for this website, and by chance I decided to visit the website, and to say the least, I am absolutley chuffed to bits with the website.

Instead of having to work out all the complicated maths and protein diaries etc, pretty much everything is here in one place, and editable.

Anyway stopping the waffle

Hi all lol

Replies

• colgosling
    colgosling Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you - I love this site too and my aim is to lose weight! We all need to be happy in ourselves so I hope it works for you :)
  • marktaunton
    Options
    You look perfect as you are colgosling, but if losing weight is what makes you happy, then do what makes you happy,
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    i dont know what 9 stones is, but i personally started at 6'0'' and 145lbs. Im up to about 170lbs now. all i can suggest is weight train and eat a lot! i mean a lot.

I felt like i was going to explode for the first few months until my body started getting used to all the calories. Another suggestion is to drink protien shakes to get extra calories in when you feel way too full to eat. they go down a lot easier then real food.
  • marktaunton
    Options
    Cheers chap. 9 stone is 126lb. Ideally I would like to get up to 168lb at least, who knows maybe even more. I have made a good start today at least, with an omelette for breakfast (3 eggs) 2 slices of toast, I was going to have tuna sandwhiches and 2 boiled eggs for a snack, but once I drunk my protein shake I was still full, so I did not want to try forcing food down too much.

Just had fagotts (English thing) half a tin of peas and carrotts, going to do another protein shake before I goto work.

Drunk near enough 2 pints of orange juice (1 litre) so literally in one day today, and I still have to cook dinner when I get back from work which will be medallion steaks, with peas and carrotts, followed by another protein shake for a snack before bedtime.

I have already literally eaten a whole weeks food in one day, for what I would have normally eaten.

My booze intake has totally been slashed, and I am at a point where I think that maybe giving up smoking might be an idea as well.