My 7 month transformation

Options
2»

Replies

• farzanmrz
    farzanmrz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Look at that gut turn into a 6-pack!
    I'm a true believer that the food people eat give them their physique. Mind sharing your favorite 1 or 2 Indian recipes that helped you turn the corner?

It's really pathetic though, just like white rice and pigeon pea cooked the traditional Indian way for carbs. I think the key was tracking every gram of food. Like if I ate an omelette then I tracked the 10grams of onion that went into it and fed it into myfitnesspal. That way every single thing that went into my body was accounted for. Mangoes were really nice 😇
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Go get a job in modelling. You look amazing! Well done.
  • amchaudhrymfp
    amchaudhrymfp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Impressed! I have also started my weight loss journey, Can you please tell what you ate in a day? What was your diet in a day or week???
  • alialhumaid8
    alialhumaid8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    can you send me the workout routine please ?
    at alialhumaid4@gmail.com
  • farzanmrz
    farzanmrz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Impressed! I have also started my weight loss journey, Can you please tell what you ate in a day? What was your diet in a day or week???

It was pretty pathetic like just baked chicken, fruits and pure rice or bread depending on my mood. Like I don't recommend it to anyone. The reason I did it was because I was fanatical about tracking the macros so anything I was putting in my body I weighed and put in. I split the macros 45% carbs 35% protein and 20% fat on an 1800 calorie diet
  • Stygiansynth
    Stygiansynth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Well worth all the hard work I bet!
  • ntrlwmn17
    ntrlwmn17 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    holy smokes. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!