Workout Plan

Options
MamaOne13
MamaOne13 Posts: 66 Member
edited July 2020 in Fitness and Exercise
Anyone read stuff from T-Nation? Any programs on there that you'd recommend? Or any other programs for hypertrophy/muscle gain you'd suggest?

Used to be a figure competitor/powerlifter but life got hectic so I'm kind of back to square one.

Looking to put size on my back and glutes again šŸ˜…

Replies

• M93KG
    M93KG Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    T Nation is a fun distraction but as far as programming from their website I have never used it. Iā€™d look into, in no order, Juggernaut Training Systems, renaissance periodization, Barbell Medicine, Reactive Training Systems Or the hybrid method for solid programming forward powerlifting, strength, or physique.

Iā€™m currently running JTS Powerlifting AI program and have done their AI power building program and have great success with it.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    You can check out this link for a list of programs and see what you find interesting. Some are free, some are paid or a book.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

For glutes some good ones are Strong Curves, Thinner Leaner Stronger, Stephanie Buttermore women's program, also Jeff Nippard has a glute hypertrophy program that is good not sure if it is linked there.