Have you taken a look at your own diary?

Options
2»

Replies

• mrselbow
    mrselbow Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    1200 calorie intake with open diary. Take a look

Me too! :)

(oh... but I had a fair bit of chocolate over the last week...)
  • CelenaOlson
    Options
    Mine's open. Weekends have been terrible though. Probably better not to look at the weekends. :P
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yep! 1250 and I eat the same stuff! Open diary!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Open diary - WARNING: I eat the same thing...over and over and over again. :laugh:

Same here-- 1200 calories that are basically the same food over and over (ignore this last weekend, please! I wish I had!)
  • blondski
    blondski Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    mine is open.
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    BUMP! GREAT IDEA FOR A THREAD!
  • allybub
    Options
    my diarys open i eat a lot of the same thing not much logged for the last week as i was on holiday and it was my birthday so havnt logged. i follow a low fat diet so my calories are sometimes over 1200 but i try to keep the fat way down.
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    Options
    Wow thankyou for all the responses!!! :) Lol at least I know I'm not the only one on here who loves to eat the same foods over & over! As long as we are continuing to be successful with having a healthier lifestyle right?! :)
  • jstrohs1
    Options
    You can look at mine...but the labor day weekend killed me!!
  • JWoodyard07
    JWoodyard07 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you are more then welcome to look at my diary. I think my daily intake is 1350. I do burn anywhere from 300 to 800 calories a day and eat some of them back. I love to cook, so I usually don't eat the same things over and over:)
  • Tribonian
    Tribonian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have phases when I eat a lot of the same things over and over, like when certain produce is in season. Every 3 or 4 weeks I find something else that I really enjoy. Lots of repetition, but no drudgery.
  • nsblue
    nsblue Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am on 1200 cal... and it's open, so look if you'd like. It is true , one usually eats the things you know works or you have on hand... Tonight was a nice supper.. spaghetti.. with no noodles lol I used spaghetti squash with meatsauce...yum... was very filling and very satisfying
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. I guess it's because I want to stick with what is working.
  • roijo
    roijo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I eat to many different things I'm begining to think as my diary is very long and I just joined! I love to cook and am having a good time tracking. Good luck. 1200 calories here. I have to track fiber ( is really hard to get per day) and carbs as well as calories, it caqn be hard some days
  • LoveHoodies
    Options
    I never bother to cut recipes to make one or two (even though it is often just me eating) so when I cook I end up eating the leftovers for the next week. At least it makes it easy to log :p
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    Yup, boring over here too!!! For me, i'm an extremely picky eater for one and on top of that we're kinda broke so we kinda have to watch the budget at the moment, so that also limits what we can buy. Mine is also open if ya wanna peek!!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I think once we have found something reasonably low cal that we enjoy..

We kind of just stick with it, easier that way.

There is only so many ways you can grill chicken or cook vegetables.
    Roasting them is new to me and probably saved my life!

I'm eating more than 1200 calories because I've set myself to maintenance, but there is still some good stuff in my diary!
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Mine is mostly the same stuff too, but the diary is open and you're welcome to have a look. My target is 1360. I do tend to go over a little bit, well except for my cheat days.
    I'm still working on what I should and shouldn't eat and how much. Only been at this a few weeks now.
  • stefnicole
    Options
    Good thread idea! I'm on 1200 calories too. Whenever I cook, I seem to eat the same meal for days.