Hello everyone!

Options
Hello there, I had done this once before, moved jobs and didn't continue. I had gastric sleeve surgery about 5 years ago and it was awesome, I lost about 110 lbs. I have since gained back about 50 of it. I need accountability and with the craziness of the world right now, not much of that going on. So, a good friend of mine and I have decided that virtually we would help each other out. So far so good. I've lost 5 lbs in the last week. So, keep on doing great!

Replies

• Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    jensplay1 wrote: »
    Hello there, I had done this once before, moved jobs and didn't continue. I had gastric sleeve surgery about 5 years ago and it was awesome, I lost about 110 lbs. I have since gained back about 50 of it. I need accountability and with the craziness of the world right now, not much of that going on. So, a good friend of mine and I have decided that virtually we would help each other out. So far so good. I've lost 5 lbs in the last week. So, keep on doing great!

Awesome!!!!
  • wlsncthrn
    wlsncthrn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
  • Pool_Boy
    Options
    wlsncthrn wrote: »
    Hello everyone

Hello
  • wlsncthrn
    wlsncthrn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Has anyone has sucess with this community app?
  • CrazyMaMa05
    CrazyMaMa05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I too am back at this. I agree the craziness in the world is making things more difficult. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Pool_Boy
    Options
    wlsncthrn wrote: »
    Has anyone has sucess with this community app?

Yes, it does work!! Feel free to add me if you want.