Where's the Cheesecake??

ltf271030
ltf271030 Posts: 30 Member
I just noticed that the (at least mildly famous) thread for the Low Calorie Protein Cheesecake disappeared from the message board.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake/p1

I've only made it once, but was about to make it again this morning, and could no longer find the recipe! I generally remember the ingredients/steps but didn't want to screw it up too much since I have only made it once. Did anyone save the recipe anywhere and want to post it here?

Also, if the thread magically shows up again, someone can lock/close/delete this thread. Thanks!

Replies

• ltf271030
    edited August 2020
    And @PAPYRUS3 yes, this is the recipe I had used before, thank you so much for saving it! I guess if the thread is truly gone, hopefully this can help future discoverers of this recipe. :)

*edited by a MFP moderator
  • ltf271030
    Well I feel obliged to share my take on the recipe, because it is absolutely delicious, and wanted to share! Didn't take a pic of the full pie, but I can post one of a slice tomorrow:

I'll include some of the exact products I used so people have it as a reference if applicable:

13 oz Kroger Fat Free Original Cream Cheese
    1.6 cups of Chobani Vanilla Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (yes, it's not plain, so some added sugar. Worth it, I think)
    2.5 scoops (60g) Simple Truth Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
    2 eggs, added after about a minute into the mixing process
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    0.25 tsp salt
    2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
    2 tbsp Simple Truth Organic Chocolate Powdered Peanut Butter

I don't have a 6-inch cake pan, an 8-inch one worked just fine. Serves 6.

By my count:
    222 calories per serving
    17g carbs
    5g fat
    25g protein
    14g sugar
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Bump for cheesecake fans
  • MelodiousMermaid
    MelodiousMermaid Posts: 380 Member
    Thank you so much for starting this thread, and thanks to those who have contributed. I only noticed the absence of data on recipes just today, leading to the discovery that my bookmarks list is noticeably shorter...

Does anyone out there have other recipes saved? It is so incredibly disappointing that the decision was made to delete everything belonging to that user. Several threads were so helpful to others and the recipe blog page was invaluable.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    @PAPYRUS3
    I saved the one you posted and I also have this one which I think was from the same thread.
    Labeled fluffy ricotta cheesecake, although I have it with cottage cheese in my recipe. It must have said you could do either. Unfortunately I just have the ingredients, not the method to make it fluffy...if there is one!

1 container (28.00 gram), Sugar Free pudding (Vanilla)
    3 egg (50g), Eggs
    2 scoops, Protein Powder
    125 grams, Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
    225 gram, 4% Cottage Cheese