The Urban Dictionary Game!!!!!

Options

Replies

• kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Kerri - A Abnormal Girl But Has A Seemingly Sexy Personality
    or
    Wild and often kinky with a affinity for the brothas. Who always keeps you guessing and on your toes. NOt afraid to kick your a** even if your a cop! You could set a cup on that booty and often a fiery red head
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Jeff:

A Jeff is a really cool kid who everyone loves. Someone with a fantastic everything. Everyone's best friend. A Jeff will most likely often be cheerful and can always put their friends in the best of moods. This person can make British Guard People giggle in about 3.7 milli seconds. Jeff's have awesome dance skills and great hair. Although Jeff's are magically perfect, they will make you feel super about your fat ugly self. And you will never feel ewwy.
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    The most amazing person in the entire universe. Everything about him is perfect! He's charming, handsome, intelligent, strong, romantic, funny...everything you want in a guy. It's impossible not to fall in love with him! Once you lay eyes on him, you will know from that very moment that you will never stop loving him.

"did you see eric...damn that ***** is fine!"

If its written, it must be true!! LOL
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    Shane 1591 up, 362 down

A word derived from a Greek "San" one of three of the modern day symbols considered obsolete in the Greek language. The name was given to the children of those who were considered "criminally genius". Also considered to be one of the few names that can effect the owner's personality over their lifetime in a aesthetically pleasing but deeply malicious way. Perceived by the Romans to be the only name "combining good and evil to create balance and perfection."

"Shane... it flows off the tongue like silk."
    "When you scream "Shane!" it vibrates your body right down the middle... wow try it."

:glasses:
  • Lsqueezy
    Options
    Lori -
    The Most wonderful person in the World. Kind, Sweet, Loving, Caring, Gentle. Perfect in Every ways. The one you love for all your life.
    Crazy hot girl. Beautiful, smart and funny; Lori posesses atributes absent in 99.9% of women. Truly a lucky find. Plus she rocks.

I love you urban dictionary! I needed this today!
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    This was the first one:

Melissa 4719 up, 815 down

Melissa is a Greek name.
    In Greek, it means "honey bee."
    In Persian, it means "red rose."
    The feminine version of "Melisseus", legendary "King of Crete."
    In mythology, it is the name of a princess of Crete who was changed into a bee after she learned to collect honey.
    Melissa is a princess name.

but the 2nd one really made me LOL!

2. melissa 4686 up, 2287 down

Hottest girl in the known universe

likes taking it from behind
    wow, you look like melissa
  • Angela

Small, short catlike person. Very easy to tease, but there's no reason to tease an Angela because they're very sweet. You can trust an Angela. Often, Angelas need a hug. Give your Angela a hug today. A person with amazing eyes who is pretty amazingly awesome. Why is she awesome? Just because, that's why.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    interesting..... however I don't know of many that have ever 'burned with desire'.
    And that's ok because my hubby does--and he's all that matters. :wink:

Dawn
    A female who is intelligent, deliciously sexy, and stunningly gorgeous. One who is able to make men burn with desire.

**Note: women named "Dawn" really hate "crack of dawn" jokes.

** = VERY true!!
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    Tarah

32 up, 4 down

A beautiful girl, with seductive eyes. She can make your knees weak by just looking at you. Usually a mysterious type because girls with the name Tarah dont come along quite often. Curvaceous, Spunky, Sexy. Loyal, and available in all situations. That chick you cant bring yourself to bang and leave, a real wifey type. The girl of your dreams.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Mine is too risqué to post :wink: oddly enough, very true.

Or a nickname for ecstasy.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Victoria:
    1. Really nice, makes you laugh, beautiful, has a lot of passion, great friend to have.
    2. A name given to the most ridiculously amazing, beautiful, sweet, gorgeous, incredible, cute, all around perfect girl in the whole Universe. She is just stunning, she can light up the darkest rooms with her smile, and bring up anyones day with her voice, there is nothing wrong with her at all, she just never ceases to amaze anyone, her beauty is hypnotic and her eyes are mesmerizing, she herself is so magnetic, on a scale of 1 to 10 she is an Eleventy Fortyfour,she may seem like a good girl but have a night with her and you'll discover her total bad girl side, she is into pink fuzzy handcuffs and leather,but you still cant help but remain in love with her,even though she is incredibly kinky.
    3. In Ireland, this is a name givin to someone that makes you laugh a lot.
    4. Italian name meaning "Victorious" or "Victory" given to a girl that embodies the highest level of beauty.
    5. Beautiful, hot, loves to party.
    6. There are countless definitions out there that attempt to explain this rather unusual and amazing specimen of a woman. She is the most beautiful, intelligent, talented, intriguing, funny person you will ever get the pleasure of meeting, trust me. If it needs to get done she will get it done. In other words, a Victoria is a fascinating wonder woman.

Notice the theme? Yeah - me too. Clearly some of my exes have gone to UD to add my name and their definition. I'm practically legendary.
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    "The most incredible guy in the universe, end of story. He’s sweet, caring, and truly amazing. He isn’t concerned with himself at all, but instead he’s concerned with other people. He always knows the perfect thing to say and the right time to say it. He takes your breath away and leaves you speechless. And he has a way of making your heart melt like no one else ever will. Robert is so wonderful, it’s almost impossible to find the words to match.
    That guy is so amazing... He must be a ROBERT."

"Is a very powerful name. Most CEO's are named Robert, which in return they are usualy wealthy. Parents that name thier child Robert expect them to be very succesful. It is usually seen as the first born son's name. A good match for Robert's are females named Brittany or Nishelle. The names Robert and Brittany together tend to create an everlasting love that will never end.
    "CEO of the multi-billion dollar corporation is named Robert and his wife is named Brittany."

Funny because the girl I like's name is Brittany. :)

"A Zeus-like character who is a BEAST at anything created by man or God. A total Chick magnet because of his dead sexiness, body of Hercules, and the personality of TWO angels. Perfect.
    Betty: Hey did you hear about Robert ?
    Alphabetty: Ya he pisses perfection into a cup of Godliness "
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    A Best Friend, someone that you know you can always rely on through anything and everything. you know that your ali wont ever desert you and will always be there for you to talk to, you can tell your ali absolutely anything. Your ali should only be YOUR ali if you can trust them with your life, if you would do anything for them and if they mean the world to you, a best friend that you couldn't live without and who you never want to loose.

a extremely hot young woman. very thin, and very curvy. nice hips, *kitten*, and chest. amazing in bed. always excites her partner. the girl next door that every guy wants.

An Ali is a beautiful, polite, clean woman who usually enjoys long walks on the beach and sunsets, Ali usually stands for something like Allison with an occasional twist of an Aliza or Alixenanopolis. Ali's are usually leaders and clearly stand out from others.

Amazing girl who will always keep you laughing no matter what. She may seem shy at first, Get to know her, She's really cool. She tends to bring heyself down often, so you should be there to help her and make her feel better. She may argue, but she usually ends up making a joke out of the arguement or, will apologize.

OR if we want to use my full name :

One known for her sexual prowess
    She was so good in bed I actually thought she was a prostitute...turns out she was just an alicia.

A beautiful girl who’s smart, honest and gentle, but she can also be aggressive. She likes to make random noises. She has eyes that sparkle under the light and sometimes change colour but are usually green. She loves chocolate. She rarely feels fear, she has rosy cheeks and always seems to have a gorgeous smile on her face. She’s not afraid of her sexuality. Although her hands always seem to be cold her heart is very warm, and her kiss gives a feeling like no other.

an AMAZING girl with AMAZING boobs. usually a brunette. has a lot of fun, and is a happy person. is usually pretty confusing, and very VERY flirty.

Can be very witty and intelligent when she feels like it, and is often found with her nose in a book.
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Stacy

A country girl at heart,Sweet,outgoing,the "it" girl.The guys will love her and the girls will want to be her.She is the girl every one wants to be around.Party animal.Hot a hell. Great smile. Eyes that will drive you mad and a body that will drive you wild. Stacy is the one your Mom and Dad will love because there is nothing better then a Stacy!!!
    Probably the coolest, nicest, most beautiful girl you will ever meet. Ever. The most awesome best friend you could ever have. If you don't know her, shame on you.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    going with this one as it doesnt spew gay slang or ugly or head or speaking of a Robin as a guy ....hell they were all bad!

Robin's are amazing. They're the type of girl you can talk to about anything and trust. They may leave you confused a lot but in the end they mean no harm. Robin's are extremely funny, and very outgoing. Meeting one is one of the best things that will happen to you in your life.
    14 up 2 down
  • FitnessElle
    Options
    elle 142 up, 18 down

Feminine. She.
    best friend you could ever meet. Super pretty and sexy but still sweet. Everybody loves her because she is nice to everyone. Doesn’t seem to know how Gorgeous she is. Gives great advice and you can trust her with your deepest secrets. Elle is super loyal. Ultra feminine and girly, but athletic too. A very strong person still she is really gentle, kind and loving. Guys can’t stop staring. This girl has got it all, but the best thing about her is she doesn’t act like it. Beautiful, sexy, talented, trustworthy, caring and kind.
    She is definitely an Elle, very feminine.
    Everybody wants that Elle girl.

My ego might have just exploded.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Here's what came up for my name:

1.Leyna
    A girl that is 5'10" and a 1/2 that looks like Rogue from the X-Men
    Me: I have no clue what to do with my hair.
    You: Just do a Leyna!

But I'm thinking I need to change the spelling- this one sounds more like me :happy: :

1. Lana
    sweet, melodious, soft voice, sensuous, caring, sultry, loyal friend and protective mother, smoldering hottie under the angelic appearance, a lady in every way, intelligent, educated and a fine specimen of womanhood who is peace loving and will work to make things right in the world, a true lover of all people who also makes a good teacher, nurse or healer. She is a born leader but humble about it, and will always encourage you to do your best. She has high standards and loves her men to be intelligent, kind, responsible and healthy. Once you have her heart, she will do anything for you. Once you betray her, she will forgive you but never trust you again. She is a good hearted woman, but not a fool.
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Rosario-

From ancient greek spanish meaning "The tinniest little bundle of HOTNESS the world has ever seen! A Rosario will be very petite (5' 0" or less) but will still be stunningly beautiful and sexy! She will be very intelligent, charming, funny, and basically the perfect girl! If you are in a relationship with a Rosario then you are a very lucky individual and, trust me, everyone's jelous!

Then there is my nickname Rosie-
    1.A person guaranteed to make you piss yourself at a sleep over....
    2.A person with an amazing personality
    3.A person that won't just take your **** and get hit by you, she'll hit back....

That sounds about right...lol
  • krisaddress
    krisaddress Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have 3...

Kristy -

Dangerously attractive and intelligent. A real femefatale and master of seducing men. All men want her and all men get eaten by her.

An amazing,smart,sexy,intelligent,gorgeous girl. Beautiful face; often referred to as "goddess","master" or "my queen"

AND...

She likes muffins
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    to take, hold, or steal your heart. a person who is a soulmate

A person who is loving and caring. Loyal to everyone important in her life and is easy to forgive, but won't let someone walk all over her. She steals the heart of everyone she dates, because she is real. Very few girls often like this person, because they feel threatened or intimidated by her. She is also someone who people seem to obsess about without ever realizing it.

An extremely beautiful girl who is always happy and makes others feel happy as well. An extraordinary girl in many ways. A kind, loving, strong, smart, funny, passionate and just plain awesome girl.

Wow!