Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    I'm back looking for new friends. Also idk how to add people on this crazy app lol
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    AquaMeow wrote: »
    I'm back looking for new friends. Also idk how to add people on this crazy app lol

You simply click on their profile name which is a hyperlink that takes you to their page where you can then add them. It varies from OS to OS but that should get you close enough.
  • Jesseray9369
    Jesseray9369 Posts: 21 Member
    Just jumping back on.. need more friends for accountability... add me! :)
  • Hello. Define send me an add and anyone else looking for a MFP friend can too. I'm definitely looking for to having the motivation.
  • Parkerjonez
    Parkerjonez Posts: 12 Member
    Add me
  • kaskalany
    kaskalany Posts: 33 Member
    Add meeeeee , feel freeeeeeee
  • LauraDouglas23
    LauraDouglas23 Posts: 1 Member
    I’ve just started up again (third time in three years). I stick to it for a couple of weeks and give up. Definitely need some friends on here to keep me motivated and share success stories. I think it’s easier when you’re doing it together. Feel free to add me!
  • churchtown67
    churchtown67 Posts: 11 Member
    AquaMeow wrote: »
    hi I am exactly the same would you mind if I add you???
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Back again 4 new friends 🤭😬
  • Canuck_Fitness
    Canuck_Fitness Posts: 1 Member
    Back at it post-COVID lockdown and would love some supportive friends!
  • Mariner322007
    Mariner322007 Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free , I like to check out people’s diaries and see what everyone is doing and as far as diet and workouts . Feel free to see what I’m doing as well. We can all feed off of each other . Not like walking dead but you know what I mean
  • Notbuilt4speed
    Notbuilt4speed Posts: 3 Member
    Billy no mates here, in need of a motivational, inspirational friend. 44 fast approaching mid life crisis, need to get slim, healthy and confident again...I have no clue how to add friends, feel free to add me.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Feel free , I like to check out people’s diaries and see what everyone is doing and as far as diet and workouts . Feel free to see what I’m doing as well. We can all feed off of each other . Not like walking dead but you know what I mean

😂🤣

• Sitarasii
    Sitarasii Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • KingMeatSweats
    KingMeatSweats Posts: 54 Member
    been here now 71 days strong, down 25 pounds in that time. new friends always welcome. :-)
  • marvinl06
    marvinl06 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m in! Add me, you can never have enough support.
  • Varun5hankar
    Varun5hankar Posts: 8 Member
    Very active for the past 2 weeks. Down around 6 Kgs (13 Lbs), looking forward to lose around 14 more Kilograms (30 Lbs). Could use some motivation and would love to see people's progress alongside mine. Feel free to add me.
  • kaskalany
    kaskalany Posts: 33 Member
    Helloooo

Let's reach our goals together

Add meee
  • dulcedenisse
    dulcedenisse Posts: 33 Member
    New here! In need of interaction :'(