Hello again

Options
ms_maruska
ms_maruska Posts: 119 Member
My name is Marija and I have been on mfp a few times before. I would hang on for a while and then sort of fade out from my diet and the boards with more or less success.

I have gained quite an amount of weight in the last couple of years since I have learned that I no longer have gluten and some other food intolerances. At first, it was more of a "I'll eat everything I haven't in a decade" honeymoon period, which then turned into a lifestyle.

But I have especially gained during the covid lockdown due to stress. Apart from eating, I started drinking much more as well.

In other news, I am a PhD student and work at a university located in South-East Europe. This position brings about lots of stress, anxiety and back pain due to excessive sitting around.

I am looking to improve my overall lifestyle, gain some confidence back, work on my physique and, most importantly, ease my anxiety. For this, I will implement a diet+exercise regime that has worked before, and that means fewer calories and p90x3+walking.

Cheers

Replies