Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    srazamora wrote: »
    Is there someone that can hang around here and tag me in a post if I don’t show up on a daily basis? Don’t you know I’m trying to turn a new leaf for the millionth time and go back to logging every day?

But if you log in you won't get an alert that someone tagged you in the forums unless you actually lot into the forums?
  • backagain22
    backagain22 Posts: 376 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Would you believe that I really hope that our friends up North continue their successful path? But, have you read the reports about Australia?

Yes and isn't it fairly isolated? Aren't we still being safe and not stupid? Aren't we all also very happy the border is shut tight?

Are you making Canada sound so much more inviting to me? Why can't the US be in the same shape?
  • backagain22
    Could you be more correct? And, wouldn't it also help if both the experts and our leaders were on the same page?
  • AliNouveau
    Luckily we followed the instructions from the experts isn't that a good thing? Might it have made us wait longer to open?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Is there someone that can hang around here and tag me in a post if I don’t show up on a daily basis? Don’t you know I’m trying to turn a new leaf for the millionth time and go back to logging every day?

@srazamora do you think it will help? Should I try to post a reminder on your wall?

• skahtboi
    Is it me, or does it seem quiet in here today?
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,304 Member
    edited July 2020
    Could it be that someone is getting ready for a big move at work?
  • kevin_smoove
    kevin_smoove Posts: 350 Member
    No
  • backagain22
    Is that a question he's asking? Should we blame it on the Friday brain?
  • AliNouveau
    Anyone have any fun weekend plans?
  • kevin_smoove
    Ice skating
  • backagain22
    Can you make fun plans during lockdown?
  • AliNouveau
    Aren't there lots of thing you can do while keeping socially distant? Can't you go hiking or explore some interesting new things?
  • kevin_smoove
    Reading the phonebook
  • backagain22
    Is hiking in 100+ degree heat fun? What are your plans for the weekend?
  • AliNouveau
    Would you believe we're having a friend over for a BBQ? Might he have autoimmune issues and live alone so he's desperate for some good food and company? Isn't it supposed to rain Sunday and Monday which is a holiday?
  • skahtboi
    What holiday?
  • AliNouveau
    Isn't it Simcoe day? Or covid holiday? Or the holiday that's made up so we can have a summer long weekend?
  • AliNouveau
    Might I be slaving over a hot oven making sugar free cookies for our guest who is diabetic
  • backagain22
    Well, aren't you a good host? Should we all make it a holiday weekend? Isn't that a lovely idea of yours?