Polar Flow friends

Options
hello,
I'm just starting to really get into polar flow app and i'm looking for people to follow.
if anyone is using it and is willing to share her/his username id be glad to add them.
thank you lots!

Replies

• FransessM
    FransessM Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Meee! In love with my Polar Ignite. After a dead Fitbit? Never going back :D
  • mikesalvey
    mikesalvey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do either of you have the watch, polar flow, and MyFitnessPal all connected? If yes, are the calories your watch says you burn the same as what MFP shows? For me, MFP routinely deducts around 80 calories for each workout. I don't eat those calories, but it confuses me as to why they aren't the same on the watch and MFP.
  • Jemsnation
    Jemsnation Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    salvdawg wrote: »
    Do either of you have the watch, polar flow, and MyFitnessPal all connected? If yes, are the calories your watch says you burn the same as what MFP shows? For me, MFP routinely deducts around 80 calories for each workout. I don't eat those calories, but it confuses me as to why they aren't the same on the watch and MFP.

This happens to me and I am on here trying to find out why. One idea that seems plausible is that MFP subtracts the calories you would burn had you been stationary/sedentary for the duration of the workout.
  • Jemsnation
    Jemsnation Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    RulaAsaad wrote: »
    hello,
    I'm just starting to really get into polar flow app and i'm looking for people to follow.
    if anyone is using it and is willing to share her/his username id be glad to add them.
    thank you lots!

Just requested to follow you.