Butterflies Breaking Free. . .Jade39

Options

Replies

• SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Challenges (with modifications for my bum foot), check. Water, calories, check. This Sunday's weight: 267.2
  • mamathrash2
    mamathrash2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Challenge done, walked an extra mile, calories under, water over :)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Did a 5K today!! Extra point wooooo =) Made it in 41 minutes!
  • alisa1973
    alisa1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Food ok, water ok, challenge done
  • petchonka82
    Options
    Did a 5K today!! Extra point wooooo =) Made it in 41 minutes!

Great job!
  • petchonka82
    Options
    Cals - check, exercises (pygmy) - check, water - check (guzzling the last 12 ounces now. :)
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Been crazy busy last weekend and the last few days so I haven't tracked and need to catch up on the challenges.
    I will post my daily info before Friday promise!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    HI!

I'm Jess, I am filling in a spot on the team and am super excited to join, looks like a great group and challenges you have going can't wait to contribute!

Intro alert! I live in New Zealand (so I'll be 12 hours ahead of most of you lot :)). I'm 23 and a marketing manager for a web design company and have a lovely startup company. I recently broke up with my boyfriend (of 3 years) so am enjoying just being me at the moment :) I've been active on MFP since November 2010 and have lost 18 pounds, overcome an eating disorder and done things fitness wise I never thought I could since then! Oh I'm a vegetarian and I love to cook :) I am going to go stalk previous threads to find all your intros!

My start weigh for the week is 122 - I'm pretty close to my goal weight so it is hard for me to post big losses BUT I am a runner so I'll pull in some 5ks points for y'all :D

One question - do I do the Pygme or the Bushman exercise challenges - or both! :D
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    hi jess nice to meet you!!

I think we can choose if we do pygmy or bushmen, but it is an addition to your exercise that you would have done if you weren't in the group at all. so if you normally run a bit, then you do your running AND a pygmy/bushmen that day :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Yes. . you may choose between the pigmy or the bushman. . So glad to have you aboard. . . We get daily points for challenges that are completed and then there are the weekly challenges. occassionally Gary will throw in an extra challenge for extra points and then I will post it here as well as on my profile page. . so that everyone gets a chance to participate. . .Hope this helps. . . I too had a break up last year. . and want to kick some tail and just get me back in shape. . Huggles. . .
  • Nikkerz620
    Options
    Monday: Bushman - Complete, 5k Completed, Water - No, Calories - No
    Tuesday: Bushman - Complete, Water - No, Calories - No
    Wednesday: Bushman - Complete, 5k Completed, 1,000 Calories Met, Water - YES, Calories - YES!!! BACK ON TRACK!! :)

Jade: For the 1,000 calories can we do two workouts in a day to meet the 1,000 or just one workout???? I want to try tomorrow but I might have to break up my workouts.

Thanks!

:flowerforyou:
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    Week 2: Tuesday and Wednesday
    Challenges completed, Water 8 or over, calories under.
  • mamathrash2
    mamathrash2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Today's challenge is done, calories way under, water over, and did an extra mile :)
  • petchonka82
    Options
    9/7 - Cals done, water done (10 glasses!!), all exercises done except the 1.5 miles (I will make that up tomorrow.)
  • alisa1973
    Options
    9/7 Water over, calories under.

didn't workout today due to being very sick. maybe I can make it up tomorrow.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options

Oh no what kind of sick?

Thurs - water over, cals under, challenges complete - what do you guys log the exercise challenges as?
  • alisa1973
    Options
    9/8 food under, water over, challenges done from 9/7 & 9/8. I should be current on everything now. Just don't know if I can do any 5k's this week but will try over the next 3 days.
  • Nikkerz620
    Options
    Thursday; Bushman Challenge, 5k, Burned over 1,000 calories, met water and under calories.

TGIF!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    SHOUT out :::::::::BUTTERFLIES BREAKING FREE::::::::::::: YOUR . . . . tough. . . KICK TAIL. . get BUFF. .. . DON'T go soft. . . .. GET ROUGH!!!!! KILL IT THIS WEEK!!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

Oh no what kind of sick?

Thurs - water over, cals under, challenges complete - what do you guys log the exercise challenges as?

I can't speak for the others. . . probably circuit training. . . Personally I just use my "HRM" and then log it. . .:bigsmile: