New Here

Hey there, just joined this yesterday and so far going well, just wondering if there are any ppl around my age, in their 20's that are going through the same situation. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• mx_burke
    mx_burke Posts: 15
    Hey there, just joined this yesterday and so far going well, just wondering if there are any ppl around my age, in their 20's that are going through the same situation. Good luck everyone!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Honey, there are TONS of 20-somethings here, tons of people of every age!
    Personally, I'm (soon to be un-)married with a 3.5 year old, looking to lose a little more than 20lbs (lost around 45lbs so far).

Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • mx_burke
    Wow, congratulations on your loss. I have been on here for 3 days now, and so far, Im finding this program quite helpful and encouraging.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Thanks!! It's a 2 year loss... baby steps. All that is important to me is that the weight STAYS OFF. It took me YEARS to gain it, so rightly so it should take years to lose it and keep it off.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • mx_burke
    Thank you for the nice welcome, i do agree with you that i love this site, ive been on it for about 4 days now and have really gotten into the routine, so its really great!