Replies

• SheWei
    SheWei Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! congratulations.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me! Wow! Im also 5'2 and went up to the 180s with my second child. I started my journey at 152 and your story gave me the motivation I need to keep pushing! I was just thinking today, 'man, Ive lost 13 lbs and I feel like I have soooo much to lose!' I was feeling really down these last couple of days. Thank you for posting this!! :flowerforyou:
  • chedges9090
    chedges9090 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! WTG!
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    you look PHENOMENAL! congratulations!
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    wow ! Outstanding ! Makes me believe I can achieve my goals too ! thanks for posting
  • dewpetals
    dewpetals Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look great! I have cut and pasted your list into a document so I can print and tape to the fridge!!
  • MrsMelitta
    MrsMelitta Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    GO GIRL!!!!!!! U LOOK AWESOME! UR SUCH MOTIVATION! :happy:
  • amyjennifer
    Options
    Wow, great job! You are very inspiring...thanks for sharing this with all of us!!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Great job! Well done :)
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! And so inspirational!! I'm on day 13 of TF and I'm loving it, I'm not seeing much physical change yet, I know its probably a bit soon, but I definately can tell I have more stamina!! Thank you for sharing your story and your inspiration!!
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!! Thanks for sharing, you ARE an inspiration!

And when I have arms like yours, I am totally going to flex in the mirror 50 times a day :bigsmile:
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind responses!! I've had several people ask me about how often I workout, how many calories I eat, and what kind of workouts I do.

1) I use the MFP suggested calories for my height/weight/activity level to lose 1 lb. Most recently that was 1210 calories a day.
    2) I ALWAYS eat back my exercise calories (usually 350-500 a day) and I have my off days when I go over.
    3) I work out 6 days a week ranging from 45-90 minutes (days I do weights are the longer workouts)
    4) I do cardio 3 days, weights 3 days, and yoga 1 day (I do P90X for weights, Turbo Fire for cardio and yoga, some weeks I run too)
    5) I have a gym membership but I never use it (i need to cancel it)
    6) I workout at home as soon as I get home from work (if I sit on the couch I won't want to get up)
    7) Like everyone else I have my moments when I don't want to workout, but I always feel worse skipping the workout than just pushing through it. If I'm having an off day, I'll do 30 minutes of cardio instead of 45-60.
    8) I only have one "official" weigh-in a week and it is always under the same circumstances. No matter what the scale says (good or bad), it doesn't "count" unless it is my Thursday morning weigh-in.

I hope that is somewhat helpful. :wink:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job and great pictures. :flowerforyou:
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • shrinkinglily
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. I am turning 30 in December too and I also have set my goals for my birthday. You rock, lady!
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow good job keep it up I am truly impressed
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612
    Options
    Fantastic! Your hard work really shows!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    What a motivational story! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!