Back again! Looking for new friends!

back again , and ready to hit these goals !!! I deleted my social media platforms so that I could focus . I'm so ready to do this.! The goal is to lose 40 more pounds! Please feel free to add me ! 😄

Replies

• hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    Oh i have no doubt you can hit that goal! 😊

Good luck!
  • mrsevers2015
    mrsevers2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you !😄
  • jmakleanaddo
    jmakleanaddo Posts: 101 Member
    Welcome back! I just did too! Let's support each other :)
  • mrsevers2015
    mrsevers2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Go ahead and add me !!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,938 Member
    Welcome back ... You are welcome to add me ....wishing you the very best :)
  • Pittgirl3
    Pittgirl3 Posts: 69 Member
    Welcome back. I just got back a little over a month ago!
  • Tryckster14
    Tryckster14 Posts: 17 Member
    I added you! My first goal is 20 pounds. I can't believe you deleted all your social media accounts, that's straight up cold turkey! lol
  • millieowens1993
    millieowens1993 Posts: 3 Member
    I need motivation buddies! Feel free to add me!
  • AllyTheKid
    AllyTheKid Posts: 5 Member
    Welcome Back! I could use some buddies myself :)
  • lindaveronica4
    lindaveronica4 Posts: 4 Member
    My first day back, I lost 30lbs but gained 8 back, I could use support too, it’s my 3rd time “coming back” in the last month
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Wow that's dedication! I'm not even on social media very much and there's not a chance I could delete them lol. Welcome back!!
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Oh no just saw last login was 3 days ago.. did we lose you again? 🤔🤣
  • Slybynite
    Slybynite Posts: 15 Member
    Hi, my first day back too after being away for a couple of years. I'm also looking for support! Good luck and keep going!
  • 2012dancingqueen
    2012dancingqueen Posts: 58 Member
    Hi guys i'm back after a while of being gone as well. Please add me for mutual accountability!
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    You can do it sis!
  • pedagopractice
    pedagopractice Posts: 16 Member
    Me too!
  • RockingWithLJ
    RockingWithLJ Posts: 243 Member
    edited August 2020
    Do you have any other goals that you can focus on that are not based on the scale? It will be so much easier for you to stick with it this time if you come up with more non scale victories you want to have. I had to make mine about strength training specifically pull ups. I've never ever been able to do a pull-up without assistance so I made my goal to be able to do one then I up it to 10. Now my goal is at 50. My other non scale Victory goal was to be able to fit into my smaller clothes from before I was pregnant and now my goal is to fit into my clothes from high school.
    I sent you a friend request and I'm rooting for you! My diary is open and I log daily
  • alanmcj68
    alanmcj68 Posts: 68 Member
    I've just returned too. Trying to lose 100lbs. Please add me guys. Could do with some motivation. I lost the weight before, it came back :#