Fat loss

Hello! I have calculate my fat loss calories for weight loss. My body weight is 58kg (127 lbs)
And height is 161cm. And ny total calories is 1524, taking 127×12. So, if that is my calorie intake, how many calories should i burn?

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    How much weight are you trying to lose?
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,703 Member
    edited August 2020
    Hello! I have calculate my fat loss calories for weight loss. My body weight is 58kg (127 lbs)
    And height is 161cm. And ny total calories is 1524, taking 127×12. So, if that is my calorie intake, how many calories should i burn?

This is not an accurate way to determine how much you should eat.

Have you set up your profile on MFP? Personal stats, activity level (not counting exercise),... You are already at a healthy BMI, so choose a weight loss rate of 0.25kg per week.
    How many calories does that give you?
    Follow that goal and, if you exercise, log that separately on MFP and eat back at least half of those calories. Exercise is great for health, it can also make it easier to stick to your calorie goal (because it allows you to eat more), but it isn't strictly necessary for weight loss.

As a side note: since you are at a healthy BMI, I would suggest not trying to lose weight, but doing weight training, which will improve your body composition.