Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (full contest)

Options

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not completely boring I guess.....I just polished off a glass of wine watching my husband huff and puff through Insanity :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    non drinking does not = boring. It = more sense and more $$! :bigsmile:

AGREED!!!

Maria, I highly doubt you are boring :noway:
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    is anyone able to join this ??
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    if im able to join i weight in at 104,7kgs ....
  • newimpmommy
    Options
    I am new this time around with some encouragement from a friend to join- thank you! I lost about 26 pounds at the beginning of the year, had surgery and then just lost motivation and I swear I gained all of the weight back! I am looking forward to this challenge!!!!! Let the games begin:)
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I am new this time around with some encouragement from a friend to join- thank you! I lost about 26 pounds at the beginning of the year, had surgery and then just lost motivation and I swear I gained all of the weight back! I am looking forward to this challenge!!!!! Let the games begin:)

Well, slap me in the *kitten* and call me Jenny....I am so excited u r doing this! Whooot!
  • bauer0813
    Options
    Here goes nothing... KIm has encouraged me to do this, and I have become very excited to get rid of this baby weight :)
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Found you!!! Can't hide from me.....:drinker:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    So..... 3rd place was very bitter-sweet you guys! I'm winning this time. Erin can't keep up those outrageous numbers forever, maybe we can get her to lush it up a little more this round:devil:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Let's get this show on the road!

Weight9-7.jpg
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    wow it is wed already there! :laugh: Too busy drinking weigh in, in the morn :laugh:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    okay this is humiliating. but here goes.
    1week.jpg

No drinking last night but so much salt yesterday I must be carrying at least 3 pounds water weight. (thats my story and I am stickin' to it) (hangs head in shame)

boy do I need a pedicure:blushing:
  • newimpmommy
    Options
    IMG_0250.jpg
  • newimpmommy
    Options
    A lot of work to be done!!!!!
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies and gents! I'm a newbie to this contest, and I'm stoked! Can't wait to kick everyone's butts! =P I'm gonna be pretty MIA between now and Saturday since I'm in Atlantic City for work. Just wanted to drop in and say hello.
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Is there still room to join in? I'd love the extra motivation!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    IMG_4118.jpg

I'm up 4 lbs from Friday - LMAO!!! Could it be the chocolate chip cheesecake I baked full of chocolate on top? Or maybe the fish fry I went to Saturday night full of beer and the fixings? Or maybe cause this is the WORST week for me to weigh in. I better be lower next week! :mad:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    photo62.jpg
    uuuugggghhhhh so ashamed *hangs head*

BUT ready to shed this unwanted gooeyness!

ok I give up- my photobucket shoes the photo the correct way- I blame MFP lol. but I see a few of us are having similar issues.. grrr
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica, I wish it was really August 7th instead of Septement 7th. (thats what your sticky not on the scales says anyway) Then summer wouldn't be so close to ending. :wink: :laugh:

okay so now you shrunk the picture to the point of not being able to see it anymore so I look silly commenting. oh wel:ohwell:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    that's so weird tho b/c on mine it's always been the large version! and way to go me, sorry I can't keep up with this fast moving calender. Everythings spinning!

Whats sad is it was my brothers 21 birthday yesterday and my hubs the 29, I should know it's September, the 9th month!