Replies

• mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Dental work :(
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    people who don't belt the children into their car seats, and drivers who talk on their mobile while driving with one hand!
  • kimthomasandaimee
    Options
    Protein Shakes. Can feel the gag reflex getting ready.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    people who don't belt the children into their car seats, and drivers who talk on their mobile while driving with one hand!

I hate it when they don't put children in car seats....I used to work in a bookstore.....one day a lady came in with her two week old baby.....bought some stuff and then we saw her go get into the driver's seat of her car and drive off while holding her baby.....not cool....
  • ebert5150
    ebert5150 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    People who sit on the weight machines at the gym...don't lift weights but instead text their friends and shuffle through their infinite playlists.
  • threeringedgirl
    Options
    when my boss gets food for the staff(10 people) during an event and forgets thats i'm vegan.... AGAIN
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    when people (home and work) scold me for "starving" myself, while they stuff cheeseburgers and desserts in their mouths.
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Getting up early, so that my husband can take me to work early because his truck is broken. Having no idea when I will get to leave work because I don't have my wheels! Yeah, this is happening today.....
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Slow walkers.... I work in Manhattan and sometimes you get stuck behind these people and I just want to ask them if they actually have somewhere to go!

Being a rainy day today short people with Golf Umbrellas.... crowded sidewalks and pointy objects at eye height are never a good combo.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

I hate it when they don't put children in car seats....I used to work in a bookstore.....one day a lady came in with her two week old baby.....bought some stuff and then we saw her go get into the driver's seat of her car and drive off while holding her baby.....not cool....

Some people are so unbelievably stupid!!! How are they able to walk and breathe at the same time?!
  • M155AUS
    M155AUS Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Everyone who drives on the same roads I use to get to work in the morning. If they weren't there, my journey time would be half what it is.
  • JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    People (students mostly) who ask questions they already know the answer to!
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612
    Options
    When my STBX calls (his ringtone is "Jar of Hearts" ha ha ha.)

The morning after a three tequila shot night. Oops.
  • carrie145
    Options
    When there is a really HILARIOUS thread going on the MFP boards and some one with NO SENSE OF HUMOR comes along and says "Is this really necessary?" or "This isn't the place for that" then reports it and it gets deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIGHTEN UP!!!! The posts are totally non offensive too..
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    JELLY!!!!!! Omg the texture urgh!!!! It's so wobbly my brain doesn't know weather to chew it, slurp it or suck on it. My head freaks out ans i spit it! Freaky stuff!!!!!! Same with eggs. Ewwwwwwww
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    People that ask questions and then don`t shut up so you can answer or won`t listen to the answer.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Trannies...
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    Stank
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    when my x-wife calls..
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    People that ask dumb questions during said training.

When you've had a ton of water and just need to go to the bathroom!