ladies.....this question is for u

Options
Do any ladies bother to weigh in when Aunt Flo is here? I ask because she'll be knockin at my door for her monthly visit and I always gain 3 to 5 pounds. Just don't wanna see that gain starrin at me every time I log into MFP. Ur thoughts please?

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I do weight but I do not worry about it.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I still weigh in but I don't let it bother. If I keep eating healthy and exercising, I usually see a good loss the following week. However, you should do what works for you. If you really don't want to see the scale, skip it until she leaves :)
  • nuttytart770223
    nuttytart770223 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    When Arsenal are playing at home
    I still weigh, but ignore the 3lb that I have gained cos I know it will be gone again!

Anna
  • jetsec
    Options
    I've been really lucky that my weight hasn't actually changed when she's visiting. If it shows a gain of 3-5lb I think I'd give it a miss.

Jayne
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I do, and still see a loss. She always arrives on a Wednesday and my weigh-in days are on Fridays. So far, I've not noticed a gain. Maybe I'm just lucky lol
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    if you don't wanna see the gain, then don't! but I'm paranoid and have to weigh in every day, so that includes aunt flo for me.
  • levigal
    Options
    Thanks for all the input my fellow MFP peeps :-)
  • endora60
    Options
    Aunt Flo's not visited me for almost two years, so she's not a concern for me anymore.