100 pounds 1 year

Options
I did. I hit 100 pounds RIGHT at one year!! I did it 💯 natural. No pills, no surgery, all me. Just fasting! I eat every other day only lunch and dinner. I'm sure that sounds extreme to some, but if u look up benefits of fasting and autophagy you would see why I chose this route. I love it so much!! If you stick with what you want, try hard to achieve it, and believe in yourself, it'll happen in time!! You didn't gain all your weight over night so don't expect it to come off that way.

Replies

• imxnianne
    imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    First of all, Congratulations on the weight loss.
    Please don’t take this offensive though. Losing weight that fast, will result on a saggier stomach. I hope you take it slower with the extreme diet you are doing.
  • CrumbsInMyButter
    CrumbsInMyButter Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing accomplishment!
  • WorkinOnTheNewMe
    WorkinOnTheNewMe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    imxnianne wrote: »
    Please don’t take this offensive though. Losing weight that fast, will result on a saggier stomach. I hope you take it slower with the extreme diet you are doing.

I literally have zero sag soooo.....🤷‍♀️
  • jbuller4
    jbuller4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I too am down 105 since the end of January. Keep up the good work. Life's too short not to be happy and enjoy it.....
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options

100 pounds in a year comes out to just under 2 pounds per week. Whether or not a rate of loss is too aggressive depends on where the person starts and how their weight loss slows as the fat stores come down. I started really heavy and my first year's weight loss was 158 pounds and other than my first 6 weeks or so I made it a habit to stay under the 1 percent rule (never lose more than 1 percent of your total body weight in a week). I ate much of what I wanted and I also ate everyday so I didn't try as hard as the OP though.
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options

I literally have zero sag soooo.....🤷‍♀️

That's fantastic! I'm not jealous at all...... ;) Congrats on the 100 lbs lost!
  • freda666
    freda666 Posts: 338 Member
    Options

2 pounds a week is NOT extreme!
  • freda666
    freda666 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I did. I hit 100 pounds RIGHT at one year!! I did it 💯 natural. No pills, no surgery, all me. Just fasting! I eat every other day only lunch and dinner. I'm sure that sounds extreme to some, but if u look up benefits of fasting and autophagy you would see why I chose this route. I love it so much!! If you stick with what you want, try hard to achieve it, and believe in yourself, it'll happen in time!! You didn't gain all your weight over night so don't expect it to come off that way.

Well done!

I am also losing weight by using intermittent fasting - 600 calories on 3 days a week - and it is working well for me too.

I have read about the health benefits but I am doing it this way simply because it means 4 days a week I can eat well rather than having to restrict all 7 days a week which does not work for me at all as I find my tenancy towards binging harder to control.
  • PennycillinEQ
    PennycillinEQ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment, I applaud you <3

The best diet is the one that works for you (I read that on this site the first day I came here) and your story just supports that advice.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!