Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (full contest)

Options

Replies

• healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    *OOPS*
  • jamiejum
    Options
    weeklyweighin.jpg
  • healthymomwannabe
    Options
    I am new this time around with some encouragement from a friend to join- thank you! I lost about 26 pounds at the beginning of the year, had surgery and then just lost motivation and I swear I gained all of the weight back! I am looking forward to this challenge!!!!! Let the games begin:)

YAY, you're on here!!! Woot! :flowerforyou: Good luck today, everyone! Us "Southerners" (SE MN) ladies are going to ROCK THE HOUSE!!!! :glasses:

Connie
  • healthymomwannabe
    Options
    0907110647.jpg

Yes, awesome, UP 8 POUNDS since getting booted off Round 2. OMG!! Let the challenge begin! :mad:

Connie
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Hey kids, I'm Dot ('sup to my lushes!!!!) and I'm glad to be here. :wink:

I'll post later...just didn't want to lose the thread!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    P1020487.jpg

Ron

P1020488.jpg

Kim

Did my pics turn out OK??? Looks like mine did and Ron's didn't....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Ron is 204.6
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'll be posting my picture after work, but I'm up 1.6 lbs since Round 2. 154.2 this morning... GRRRRR!

My mom's been giving us a lot of food and although I love her Spinach Lasanga and Zuchini Pumpkin Bread... it doesn't like me. :(
    Back to the mundane. :sad:

I've decieded screw the morning workouts... I'll just stick with what works for me... I HATE MORNINGS!!!!!

So glad to see a lot of familiar faces from last round and all the unfamiliar ones. It's totatly on!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Uh, oh....Erin's back, winner of round 2 :noway: :smooched:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Hey kids, I'm Dot ('sup to my lushes!!!!) and I'm glad to be here. :wink:

I'll post later...just didn't want to lose the thread!
    Whoot Whoot.... Amy in the house!!! Don't forget to weigh-in!:drinker:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    NokiaPhonePics139.jpgI'm up a crap load from all week... not sure what's up! Eating State Fair food for 11 days and stayed at 155 now the fair is over and i'm eating normal again I am up!!?? I'm almost wondering if I am eating too few calories on normal days:ohwell: IDK! Should make for a good loss next week though... and my husband had decided to start running with me too so that's really gonna help too! Good Luck everyone... can't wait to meet my team:drinker: :heart:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    I've edited this 3 times.... guess i'm just meant to have a ginormous picture today!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    NokiaPhonePics139.jpgI'm up a crap load from all week... not sure what's up! Eating State Fair food for 11 days and stayed at 155 now the fair is over and i'm eating normal again I am up!!?? I'm almost wondering if I am eating too few calories on normal days:ohwell: IDK! Should make for a good loss next week though... and my husband had decided to start running with me too so that's really gonna help too! Good Luck everyone... can't wait to meet my team:drinker: :heart:

Is this 157.6...it's very small to read
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Just want to encourage everyone to take their measurements. There might be a prize for someone down the road of those that participate in this as well. It would probably be best to take them with an empty stomach.

The measurements I would like you to take are:

Bust (thickest part of your chest)
    Waist (natural bend when you bend to the side, usually 2 inches above belly button)
    Abdomen (thickest part of your middle below the belly button, usually 2 inches below)
    Hips (thickest part of your butt)
    Thigh (only one, measure right under where your butt mets the leg)

Add all five of these measurements as one total: Nisijam 183.125"

Do not post these numbers until Week 2...you will post them with your weigh-in and I will track them for you!!

I'll repost this several times so no one gets missed!!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Okay, see if my pic works.
    Attempt number 2.
    Argh!!!

DSCN0218.jpg

Finally! 136.4. I'm using the scale we use during wrestling season, the PE teachers were looking at me strangely when I was weighing myself.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Question about measuring... I always go by inches and .5 or just a whole number. Are you wanting us to figure quarter numbers? (.25). Or just go by .5 or whole?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    You can do it anyway you want. I'm a nerd and a nurse, we like exact measurements...
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    LOL...nerd here too so that's why I asked...I need it to be PERFECT. LOL
  • nisijam5
    Options
    LOL...nerd here too so that's why I asked...I need it to be PERFECT. LOL

Ha, ha...remember, you don't have to post measurements today...we'll wait until next Wednesday...I have enough numbers to deal with today...LOL
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    2011-09-07_13-34-59_731.jpg

It will only get better from here.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I just mysteriously recieved a package of cookies from the place I bought my new (to me) car from.... If we were on teams already, I'd say someone was setting me up! :laugh: