50lb's POOF! Bring It!!

Options
MyaPapaya75
MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
Thanks to my pals on MFP and a little work on my part ..well not a little but you know haha..I have lost 50lbs...since January 1 2009...*6lbs I had lost prior to joining MFP*...Stick with it everyone it is worth the hardwork and determination...:drinker: .....:flowerforyou: I got more to lose but now I got my eyes set on the next 23lbs for me to get out of the 200's......:drinker:

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Thanks to my pals on MFP and a little work on my part ..well not a little but you know haha..I have lost 50lbs...since January 1 2009...*6lbs I had lost prior to joining MFP*...Stick with it everyone it is worth the hardwork and determination...:drinker: .....:flowerforyou: I got more to lose but now I got my eyes set on the next 23lbs for me to get out of the 200's......:drinker:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

one word...WOW!

congrats!
  • livinwell
    livinwell Posts: 47
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!:drinker:
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow that is AMAZING! The weight has been pouring off you!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Great job that is awesome!!! So proud of you!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Keep on keepin' on!!!!!! You ROCK!:flowerforyou:
  • Monifon323
    Options
    :noway: What's your secret?
  • amtish
    amtish Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow - congrats!!!:bigsmile:
  • corockies17
    Options
    Congratulations that's Awesome :smile:
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have lost 29 since the 5th of January and no one believes me when I say it. I am sure people can't believe you saying 50! That is amazing I would say some hard work on your part!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations........ you look great
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Glad we could help!! :wink: :wink: Keep it up!!:drinker:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Myastyme YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!! I am right behind you just 4 pounds behind you to be exact lol!! You go girl your my inspiration.
  • alisoncarl
    Options
    what is your secret??
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY! YOU ARE AWESOME! :flowerforyou:
  • jennib06
    jennib06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is truly aweomse...and in only a few months! Congrats to you!

I know you must be following your guidelines, but what specifically are you doing? Our weight range seems to be very similiar and I just haven't had the same outcome.
    How much are you exercising, eating, drinking water, etc?!?
  • chandhole
    chandhole Posts: 45
    Options
    Congrats! I'm looking to do the same by December. You are an inspiration.:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Awesome, great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!