My body isnt changing as i desired 😭 even after diet

Options
Hi people! So ive been in a weight loss program for the past 4 months and i have reached my weight goal (which is 45kg). Fyi, ive lost 10kg. But my body isnt just what i was desire, like my legs, arms, and cheeks arent toned/lean yet. Should i lost another weight? But i check the bmi if i lose it even to 44kg i will be labeled as underweight, what you guys would suggest? Thankyou!

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,363 Member
    Options
    I doubt losing any more weight will give you the toned/lean look you want, aside from the fact that at 45kilos you do not need to lose any more weight. The right type of exercise will give you the toned look you are seeking. Well except for the cheeks (assuming you mean face cheeks). If that is you in your profile pic I say your cheeks are beautiful enough all ready.

Look at doing some resistance / weight training...forget the scales for awile.
  • Fluffycat007
    Fluffycat007 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I doubt losing any more weight will give you the toned/lean look you want, aside from the fact that at 45kilos you do not need to lose any more weight. The right type of exercise will give you the toned look you are seeking. Well except for the cheeks (assuming you mean face cheeks). If that is you in your profile pic I say your cheeks are beautiful enough all ready.

Look at doing some resistance / weight training...forget the scales for awile.

I actually trying to lose fat and build more muscle at this point but i doubt i will do it right, and i already did some weight and resistance training with only light dumbell at home, maybe i should increase the weight?

And yes i meant face cheeks😁 thank you so much!😄
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Definitely start lifting. Follow a proven progressive program for best results. Here is a list

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

Also make sure you are getting enough protein, in your case 0.8-1g per lb of your bodyweight approximately.

I would maintain your weight then you can even gain a little bit, slowly to build muscle
  • Fluffycat007
    Fluffycat007 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Definitely start lifting. Follow a proven progressive program for best results. Here is a list

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

Also make sure you are getting enough protein, in your case 0.8-1g per lb of your bodyweight approximately.

I would maintain your weight then you can even gain a little bit, slowly to build muscle

Thankyou so much!!😊
  • Fit_Chef_NE
    Fit_Chef_NE Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Muscle building takes WAY longer than fat loss. Also when you are eating at a deficit, you lose muscle at the same time. I agree with the suggestions to take up lifting. You can tweak your diet to make it easier to build muscle (lots of protein!) It will take time to get the look you want, but it will be worth it in the end.