2»

Replies

• bennight72
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well... - I have almost 90 lbs to lose. :frown:
  • melliemel818
    melliemel818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've got about that much to loose also, add me please.
  • luvlite2
    Options
    I have about 90lbs that I would like to lose. But, I was once told that I should break it up into like 30 at a time so as to have a reachable goal to celebrate along the way. So, perhaps that would help you guys, because when we look at the big number it's so discouraging you know. Good Luck Guys!
  • Jackie218
    Jackie218 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) im sure ull find all the support and motivation in this community! everyone is so helpful and nice! my first goal is 83lbs ive currently lost 62lbs so far but after i reach that first goal im going to go for another 20 so that would be 100 lbs lost at then end !! please feel free to add me for any support!
  • IamJustSanie
    IamJustSanie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 80 to lose to be comfortable, but about 130 to lose altogether
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! this is such a great place. I about another 80 to 100 to lose as well. Fell free to add me and let me know if I can help at all
  • AprilTram
    AprilTram Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started my journey in April 2010.. I started at 240 got done to 163 in Feb 2011... I then had a total Hysterectomy in Feb 2011.. Since then I've slow gained back my weight :( I'm at 195 now, again.. I refuse to go above 200 so I started to really buckel down again this week.. I need HELP staying on track.. I'd love to be your friend.. :)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone who wants too ! I have lost 53 pounds since January and have another 58 left to go !
  • fitFreddi
    Options
    I dropped 21 pounds with my HMO's Diabetes Prevention and Weight Management Program. I still have 59 lbs. to go, but finally feel like I CAN do this! :)

Count me in.
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have about a 100 to loose, feel free to add me :) (that goes for anyone) :)
  • Newbiez
    Newbiez Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I have about 100 pounds to burn.. :0)
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I still have about 90 to go :)
  • MichaelaaJ
    MichaelaaJ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yay Welcome!! I have 80-100 to lose as well, and am trying to break that up to small goals like a lot of other people on here. I am interested in hearing more tips and meeting more people as well! Best of luck! All are welcome to add me:)