new user...Hello all

Options
Just signed up today :wink: Hope this myfitnesspay can help me stay on track.

Replies

• plshelp
    Options
    I'm on day 6. This page has been very helpful to me so far. I can't even imagine how many calories I was eating before. This just keeps me in check. I've lost 3.5 pounds so far and already feel better. My fitness goal is 20 minutes a day - 7 days a week. I feel that is easy to obtain and I have no excuses.
  • mmildice
    Options
    You will love this site. I have been on here for over a year and had great success. Add me as a friend if you would like some help! :) Good Luck
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You just have to remain consistent..the folks on here are very encouraging and you will definitely get the support you need. Its also very helpful to be supportive..so of course its a 2-way street. You will do great. I sent you a friend request so if you have any questions..let me know!
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I believe you'll find MFP quite helpful. Planning helps but at least the database can quickly tell you the nutrional values. Everyone here is very supportive, you just need to start adding some friends to help with the moral support. Feel free to add me if you like and good luck with your weight loss efforts.