*waves* Over 100lbs to lose! Let's do this! Friends?

Hello everyone,
I'm 32, Female, 5'7 and a SW today of 271.8lbs. My goal is to get to 160lbs. I have a superb holiday booked in 354 days time (who's counting?!) so hoping to lose a really decent amount before then.

So who's up for being friends? I find motivation in seeing other people logging in and smashing their goals so please add away. It'd be great to see other with similar stats too. Let's do this together.

:)

Replies

• emskie3000
    emskie3000 Posts: 3 Member
    bky88e wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    I'm 32, Female, 5'7 and a SW today of 271.8lbs. My goal is to get to 160lbs. I have a superb holiday booked in 354 days time (who's counting?!) so hoping to lose a really decent amount before then.

So who's up for being friends? I find motivation in seeing other people logging in and smashing their goals so please add away. It'd be great to see other with similar stats too. Let's do this together.

:)

Love your profile pic :smile: lol I have have over 100lb to lose too
  • Woohoo I bet you can do it !! 🥳 I’m looking to add friends on here as well. I’m not really sure how though lol. My name is Samantha, I’m 30 and trying to lose at least 30lbs. I had once lost 50lbs thanks to MFP but I got a new job and backslide and now need to do it all over again. 🙃
  • BobaFettSlave1
    BobaFettSlave1 Posts: 15 Member
    Add me. We can all use motivation.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,044 Member
    Feel free to add me ... I started out having to lose 129 lbs ... I have lost close to 44 lbs ...you got this :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,044 Member
    Woohoo I bet you can do it !! 🥳 I’m looking to add friends on here as well. I’m not really sure how though lol. My name is Samantha, I’m 30 and trying to lose at least 30lbs. I had once lost 50lbs thanks to MFP but I got a new job and backslide and now need to do it all over again. 🙃

To add left click the person's avatar/picture ...left click again and it will take you to the person's profile where you will see an add button :)
  • fordkeyce
    fordkeyce Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everyone I'm Key I'm 24 and I need to loose 48 pounds for the holidays for LIFE really tired of falling back think I'll have more luck with people who are entering the same journey hoping to make some friends here.
    Add me 🤗
  • mvskoke_yekce3000
    mvskoke_yekce3000 Posts: 9 Member
    Hes’ce! I’m 44 years of age. I want to get back to 160 lbs. I need to lose 63lbs. I would like to add people. I’m not sure how to add anyone.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,930 Member
    I'm in! If I can work out how to add you as a friend :D
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,930 Member
    I'm using my mobile and can't find the add button :/
  • bky88e
    bky88e Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks everyone! We've got this! 👍
  • tsolle
    tsolle Posts: 2 Member
    I'm down! I'm 38 years old, currently at 194, (started out on here at 200), and I'd like to lose at least another 44lbs. Feel free to add me as well! <3
  • BobaFettSlave1
    BobaFettSlave1 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm using my mobile and can't find the add button :/
    @BodyTalking: hit the persons profile name, that brings up the profile then hit the profile name again, then to the right side there should be a “+” button... not intuitive!

• Waddleplanner
    Waddleplanner Posts: 1 Member
    I’m in. Lost and gained the same 14Ibs for years now, and need to push through and drop the rest (another 56Ibs). 38 years old and in need of some support systems and motivation to really do it this time.
  • IndyCatDad1
    IndyCatDad1 Posts: 5 Member
    I started with well over 100 to lose, now I have 60 to lose. I'm starting to struggle, the further in I'm going, so read about this website and the forums, and I'd love to find AND give some support where desired! Please feel free to add me!