Protein powder's question

Options
2»

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    PEscience flavors are pretty good...if you want flavors. I'm still.confused as to what you want🤷‍♀️

Something that tastes like it says only (like chocolate) with no hint of chemical. I was basically expecting it to taste like nesquick but you can tell it's different

I add Nesquik to my unflavoured one and it's not bad :)
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I like Orgain Organic Protein and Superfoods. I have the vanilla flavor and it tastes fine to me but often make a meal of it, adding frozen fruit, flaxseed meal, chia seeds and other other organic healthy things. Sometimes I add non-fat organic vanilla yogurt to it and throw the whole thing in an ice cream maker to make protein frozen yogurt!

I love this brand, i really like the taste. I had both, vanilla and chocolate. For smoothies, vanilla is better. They also make peanut butter flavor, i don't see how one can go wrong with that choice ;)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Owyn is the best vegan protein powder I've ever had and I've tried them all. It is super creamy with an awesome taste. It uses pumpkin protein powder which I love. Best flavors are chocolate, mocha, and banana strawberry.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    age_is_just_a_number Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I’ve only tried protein powder once. I picked up this giant plastic jar at Costco of Kaizen chocolate. I tried putting it in shakes. It was ok that way. In the end though, I found a daily shake was increasing my total calories, so I just mixed a half of a scoop in a glass of water, stirred and chugged it. Did that twice a day until it was gone. Then didn’t buy more.
  • tnh2o
    tnh2o Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Gorilla Formula 23?
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I go with optimum nutrition gold chocolate flavored. Use milk with it and toss in a teaspoon of baking cocoa (unsweetened). In a blender with ice and it's a chocolate shake to me!

Optimum nutrition is my go to brand. Usually do chocolate as well. Amazon had a sick deal on French vanilla. It didn’t get here yet, but hopefully it’s 😋
  • veggienut57
    veggienut57 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've tried Vega also and don't like it either, but it was vanilla. I found one that's very good, called Amazing Grass.