Starting over

Options
Hello! Looking for some friends for motivation. I found out last year I have Hypothyroid disease and its been so hard to get meds that help and just to stay focused. Looking to have some people to be accountable to.. If you want to be friends let me know!

Replies

• seemichaelalose
    seemichaelalose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m new as well. Looking to create an accountability network as well. I have no idea how this works but I’d be happy to be a buddy!

Thanks,
    -M
  • raducka1269
    raducka1269 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll add you!
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just restarted as well and I also have hypothyroidism because I had Graves disease. Feel free to add me!
  • khatmott
    khatmott Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey there i'm new too. looking for accountability buddies. Feel free to add me
  • taraxalo
    taraxalo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and have no idea how to add others yet lol. I'm also looking for a group to keep me accountable, feel free to add me if you want ☺️
  • seaschweitzer
    seaschweitzer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting started as well. I lost about 50 pounds several years ago. Two babies and some general body neglect later I'm starting again. I'm looking to build an accountability network as well. Anybody can feel free to add me!
  • TiaMia12
    TiaMia12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too 🙂 I also want some accountability buddies but have no clue how to add people

T x
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,589 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ... I am here daily ...Wishing you the very best :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,589 Member
    Options
    TiaMia12 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me too 🙂 I also want some accountability buddies but have no clue how to add people

T x

To add ... left click the person's avatar/picture ...left click again and it will take you to the person's profile where you will see an add button :)
  • bublita2
    bublita2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just came back to the app today too - feel free to add me!
  • manders_b
    manders_b Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I’m just returning too. Feel free to add me! I will be on every day and am happy to offer support and accountability.
  • mcallister1012
    mcallister1012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi restarting also ! Would love accountability buddies 😊
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Having accountability partners definitely helps! I'm here for round two as a couple of years ago I lost 55 pounds - and I have since gained it back...and 15 pounds extra. :( I'm determined to lose all of it again, and more...but this time...keep it off. If anyone needs some extra support, feel free to add me! :smile:
  • ness8484
    ness8484 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've started back in the last month as well. Been here before. This is the place I do the best. 5 years ago or so I was 45lbs less than I am currently...that's the first time I've put that in writing. Life and grief got the best of me. I feel comfortable 25lbs less than I am now, but feel great at the 45lbs less mark.
  • aminor55
    aminor55 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a serial starter and also have Hypothyroidism. I was diagnosed with it 16 years ago.
    I'm currently at my highest weight ever :'( . Focusing on logging food to help watch what I eat, training for a 10K (then a half marathon in April 2021), sleeping at least 8 hours most nights, and maintaining my low stress level compared to the end of 2019/beginning of 2020.
  • KnoxSurvival
    KnoxSurvival Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I am back to this because I went to the doctor for my 50 yr old physical and I am weiging my heaviest at 302. Made me sick I have let myself get to this weight. I am looking for a great accoutability network.
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Anyone else is more than welcome to add me as a friend. Please send a message with the request. I’ve been on here since 2009, had a good run the first 6 years. Then divorce happened (yay. For real), I stopped counting, I stopped running. Here I am trying again and practically starting over. Been doing intermittent fasting.