No *kitten* During your Body Building or Fitness Journey(Men Mostly but everyone welcome to answer!)

Options
jmakleanaddo
jmakleanaddo Posts: 101 Member
I have heard the many benefits of no *kitten* over the years and i was just wondering if anyone can testify the the truth of this? Especially with regards to how it may have helped you with your body building or fitness journeys. What are some of the benefits you have felt from no *kitten* for any given amount of time. Thanks and hope to hear some interesting responses! :smiley:

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    I REALLY want kitten to be 💩 here. Just this once...
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    perhaps it’s 🐈?
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Have you joined the man cave and ask them..😂
  • kindalikevelma
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    its jello the answer is jello isn't it

when you put it like that, nothing else seems to really fit the script.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    My Guess
    jwodpncmx32s.png
  • lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I’ve heard of people not having intercourse closer to when it’s time to actually compete. I wouldn’t think it would be that big of a difference to not have intercourse while you train. I say keep doing it lol
  • kindalikevelma
    Options
    I’ve heard of people not having intercourse closer to when it’s time to actually compete. I wouldn’t think it would be that big of a difference to not have intercourse while you train. I say keep doing it lol

the men in my gym swear by abstaining before a fight. who knows
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    I REALLY want kitten to be 💩 here. Just this once...

I had the exact same thought. In my mind? That's the answer. That's what all this is about.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    "don't make changes you don't intend to keep forever" comes to mind
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options

Thats a myth......unless it makes a guy more mentally angry and aggressive.....i know lots of fighters that get after it even up to just hours before a fight.... no problem
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

Thats a myth......unless it makes a guy more mentally angry and aggressive.....i know lots of fighters that get after it even up to just hours before a fight.... no problem

But did they win the bout is the question.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Revolu7 wrote: »

But did they win the bout is the question.

Yup, win/loss rate was the same as those that abstained. If it didnt give an edge, i for one wouldnt give it up
  • MaltedTea
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Are you asking about not having sex? I'm confused.

In the space of several hours, groupthink has managed to narrow it down to actual kittens, feces, Jell-o (I'll assume the original brand is a given) and then there are the pervs who think the OP's post is about fuc-, umm, fornicating.

[...does sign of the cross and whispers...] Dios mio.

We'll never know til @jmakleanaddo clarifies.
  • jmakleanaddo
    jmakleanaddo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I was talking about touching yourself. Sorry I didn't think the word I used was offensive or perverted lol
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    No fapp guys