What’s your poison?

What’s does everyone do to get their heart racing. I like to go to the gym to mix it up. Some cardio, some weights. During lockdown I actually started running and completed Couch to 5K, I even ended up reaching 10K 🙂

Replies

  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Variety! I get bored easily. My current routine is strength training at least twice a week but then a mixture of yoga, running and the ring fit on the switch on every other day. I also sometimes throw in long hikes and swimming (only in the sea - can't stand swimming pools).
    In the past I've done different videos. Love shaun T and Jillian Michael's.
  • RockingWithLJ
    RockingWithLJ Posts: 243 Member
    edited August 2020
    Beachbody videos
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    I like to do a variety of youtube workout videos - mostly cardio and dumbbells, but I'll occasionally do some yoga, pilates, or resistance bands stuff
  • Keliz1173
    Keliz1173 Posts: 185 Member
    Right now I do 3 strength type classes and 3 spin classes a week. I get the motivation and structure of a group with little actual interaction due to social distancing at the gym. It's perfect for me 😊. On my rest days I love a walk in the woods.
  • amart4224
    amart4224 Posts: 345 Member
    Hiking with my dogs - I love to explore new areas and find the best views.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,280 Member
    Long bike rides before work.
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    I'm all over the place. Sometimes it's a good old school Arnold video. Recently a series on the Bulls and Michael Jordan along with a coworker starting to really focus. Gimme all the poison please to keep me going!
  • age_is_just_a_number
    age_is_just_a_number Posts: 591 Member
    Beachbody videos
  • RumandRiot
    RumandRiot Posts: 1 Member
    Depending on my mood for the day - yoga, hiking, pilates, poping some music on and dancing around my house while doing chores
  • julie0benner
    julie0benner Posts: 3 Member
    I workout everyday, I'm healing a calf strain but love running. My second love ja spin. I do spin, next day weights next day yoga repeat
  • drtay1978
    drtay1978 Posts: 6 Member
    amart4224 wrote: »
    Hiking with my dogs - I love to explore new areas and find the best views.

    I take mine out sometimes, he can be such a pain around other dogs though 🙄😂

    xvsacn7tsv8u.jpeg
    You wouldn’t think it to look at him, like butter wouldn’t melt ❤️

  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,473 Member
    drtay1978 wrote: »
    amart4224 wrote: »
    Hiking with my dogs - I love to explore new areas and find the best views.

    I take mine out sometimes, he can be such a pain around other dogs though 🙄😂

    xvsacn7tsv8u.jpeg
    You wouldn’t think it to look at him, like butter wouldn’t melt ❤️

    You must have him confused with some other doggo. ObviousIy a gentIeman and a schoIar!
  • drtay1978
    drtay1978 Posts: 6 Member
    drtay1978 wrote: »
    amart4224 wrote: »
    Hiking with my dogs - I love to explore new areas and find the best views.

    I take mine out sometimes, he can be such a pain around other dogs though 🙄😂

    xvsacn7tsv8u.jpeg
    You wouldn’t think it to look at him, like butter wouldn’t melt ❤️

    You must have him confused with some other doggo. ObviousIy a gentIeman and a schoIar!
    He certainly likes to think so 😂
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,287 Member
    My poison is a man with cufflinks on 😵

    (This is my life's path, leave me be.)

    But if we're talking exercises then my two fav are VersaClimber and running stairs. Lifting heavy stuff is a close runner up.
  • closedhisaccount
    closedhisaccount Posts: 17 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    My poison is a man with cufflinks on 😵

    (This is my life's path, leave me be.)

    But if we're talking exercises then my two fav are VersaClimber and running stairs. Lifting heavy stuff is a close runner up.

    :D LOL! odevhfo9n93x.jpg

  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,287 Member
    TP_Ferry wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    My poison is a man with cufflinks on 😵

    (This is my life's path, leave me be.)

    But if we're talking exercises then my two fav are VersaClimber and running stairs. Lifting heavy stuff is a close runner up.

    :D LOL! odevhfo9n93x.jpg

    Oh no...It's happening again 🤤

    😍