Really fatigued every night but not hungry or losing too fast...

Options
2»

Replies

• my4570
    my4570 Posts: 39 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    @Strudders67 the last 5 pounds are truly difficult! Those maintenance calories seem pretty low. Without exercise my maintenance is 1550-1600 I believe. I definitely think the Fitbit is more accurate than my own walk calculations; I have no idea what speed I walk and the time also varies. I hate setting a walk "timer" since it's for fun and not "you must walk x minutes" so I'm glad the Fitbit just naturally tracks the walk. But thank you for the insight.

@PAV8888 hm yes, I agree; just hitting 110 does not mean "the end" and just stopping tracking and healthy living. I have a maintenance range in mind of 108-112 pounds (but I'm not actively going to try to reach 108 since that's pretty low), so hitting 110 would just be in the middle and I would hopefully reverse diet up to my maintenance calories by then. I had initially planned to up my calories to 1400 sooner, but I had issues with the binge-restrict cycle where I felt super guilty and kept sticking to 1250-1300...I realize that probably fueled the cycle since I was still really hungry and tired at that calorie level. Having hit the 112s, I think it is definitely time to continue with this "reverse diet" and up to 1400-1450 like suggested. And only weigh myself once a week or so, not looking for the same 1 lb/week loss since I am just a pound away from my maintenance range. Thank you for the insight!