Hi. Back with a question! (V.Shred! Good or Bad?)

Options
Hi community.
I (like most) have fallen in and out of various training and eating cycles over the years, but now feel ive finally found my 'thing'. I spent the first few months of UK 'lockdown' (COVID19) concentrating on heavy weight training and lots of eating to build muscle mass. Now (the last month or so) i have fallen back in love with my Jump Rope. With a much more controlled diet and everyday cardio ontop of the weight training i finally feel im in the right place.
The question i have for you all is,... Have any of you tried V.Shred from Vince Sant? On the face of it it looks like it could be a rip off! (The guy certain knows how to talk). Im interested to know the views of those who have tried it. Particular the '90 day shred'.
Look forward to chatting with you all.

Paul.

Replies

• Im2yz4u
    Im2yz4u Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well.. hes charismatic. Good looking. Talks a big game and my GF just got a program from him. I follow a couple of youtuber fitness people (Allen Roberts of Everydamn day Fitness and Coach Greg) they both crucify him. I think what works for some may not work for all.. give him a shot. If not check out those 2 guys or Coach Kim Oddo. Hes my trainer, world renowned in the fitness industry. Find a person you mesh with and a plan you love.
  • Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Im2yz4u wrote: »
    Well.. hes charismatic. Good looking. Talks a big game and my GF just got a program from him. I follow a couple of youtuber fitness people (Allen Roberts of Everydamn day Fitness and Coach Greg) they both crucify him. I think what works for some may not work for all.. give him a shot. If not check out those 2 guys or Coach Kim Oddo. Hes my trainer, world renowned in the fitness industry. Find a person you mesh with and a plan you love.

Thanks for the response. I'll have a look at those you've suggested 🙂👌