In need of a new crew

Replies

• puboochu
    puboochu Posts: 48 Member
    I try to be as active on here as I can, it helps me keep on check, feel free to add me!
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 168 Member
    I'm back after probably a 5 year hiatus. I too lost all the weight I need and then gained it all back. I am back where I started and now back to MFP to lose it again! I'm also looking for a new crew to support. Feel free to add me.
  • nancykadolph
    nancykadolph Posts: 41 Member
    I've been hit and miss on MFP for several years, but really need to get serious after six years of health set-backs (including a bone marrow transplant and six surgeries). I walk quite a bit and play golf, but my hard-core workout days are behind me. I do much better with my eating when I have accountability partners. I could use a group of cheerleaders and would love to be one!
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    FR sent. I too am a retuning peep - Feel free to add me!
  • Im back too, please add me :)
  • lesliechia11
    lesliechia11 Posts: 1 Member
    I am back...again...if you are still looking for support!
  • raducka1269
    raducka1269 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm back again too! I'll add ya!
  • colieblossom
    colieblossom Posts: 84 Member
    I lost it all on lose it, and on mfp, five years ago or so. I slowly gained it all back. And in March and April I ate allot of junk food. SO I am starting again. I do not know how to add friends but I would like to be added if you want. Also if any one wants to add me that would be great.
  • Carlaluv21
    Carlaluv21 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm starting again on MOnday. Looking for active friends on here as well as fitbit.<3
  • khatmott
    khatmott Posts: 15 Member
    I'm back after 5 years and looking for a new crew too. Feel free anyone to add me.
  • IIssiisss
    IIssiisss Posts: 8 Member
    I go in and out motivation wise but right now I’m at a standstill thanks to covid. Down 26lbs to date
  • fabulous40s2020
    fabulous40s2020 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me please!
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    I just came back today. You can add me. Looking for friends who post daily. I like to have more interaction.
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    I’m back again too after 2.5 yrs, I need to lose over 100 lbs pls add me:)
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    I took 4 years off. I’ll be part of you’re new crew! Representing Texas and wanting to lose 30-35 lbs.
  • lorigoesvegan
    lorigoesvegan Posts: 28 Member
    I'm back! Took a few months ago but used this site years ago! Always looking for active buddies
  • fictionreader91
    fictionreader91 Posts: 26 Member
    Am looking for supportive folks so feel free to add me - this is only my second day
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    Sometimes a team approach can help - you get a stable group of people, you have challenges and accountability, and it can really work!

Have a look at the Fat2Fit challenge and support group. There are six teams, lots of wonderful supportive people, and you can join together with your friends if you want to add a more active community dimension to your weight loss and fitness journey.

Check it out on
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

There you will find the general information and get a feel for how it works. Under "Announcements" are the full group challenges (optional, but really helpful!), full group discussion threads, September sign up, and information on the guidelines and how things work. Under "Discussions" are all of the team chat threads. You can browse a bit to see how each team feels - they are all slightly different from one another, but have the same goal. Lose it, and keep on losing it.

Come by for a look, and if you like what you see - sign up! Click the link under Announcements for September registration, and dive in.
  • Zgarcia1989
    Zgarcia1989 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi Everyone! I was very active before but fell off the wagon :neutral: I am also in search of a support group! Add me
  • work2020again
    work2020again Posts: 13 Member
    Also back after a 2 year break - Let's do this!