Replies

• Maeshree14
    Maeshree14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I lost 8kg 2018 despite diet and training no change 😞
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    You're going to have to break it on down in much greater detail. If you've been here awhile you know the drill.
    Give your stats and all of the rest of it. Start there.
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    How much weight are you trying to lose? Are you using a food scale and weighing everything that you eat? What is your height and current weight? Have you reached out to a doctor for advice?
  • Maeshree14
    Options
    Hi guys I'm currently 61kg my height is 158cm my goal weight is 55kg
    I log my food entries I'm trainin well
    But for some reason the scale wont move
    Sorry for them delayed reply
    Maybe I should try a different diet then my usual low calorie ?
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    You are on the upper end of the 'healthy' range of weight vs height based on BMI, and your goal weight is right in the middle of the healthy BMI range.

Depending on your age, your daily burn for normal activity + body functions (this # does not count exercise) is probably about 1550-1600 if your lifestyle is inactive/sedentary. More if you have an active job, active hobbies, etc. You indicate you are training, so I'd assume you do some form of exercise.

How many calories per day do you consume? Do you log everything that you eat, weighing all solid items with a food scale? If not you could easily be eating more than you think. Do you often eat food made by other people, such as cooked by a family member or friend, or purchased at a restaurant? If so, it is hard to estimate these calories consumed correctly. Conclusion: your lack of weight loss over 2 years is not a plateau, but means you have not been eating in a deficit.

To lose weight: Set MFP to lose .5 pounds per week, which will probably give you a calorie goal of 1300-1350 if you entered your activity level as sedentary/inactive. Then when you log your exercise, eat a portion of those extra calories.

And more importantly, try to be as accurate and honest with your food logging as possible. Take control over as much of your own food prep as reasonably possible, to avoid having to estimate. You don't have room for a big deficit, so you don't really have room for errors either. Try this for 6-8 weeks and track your progress.
  • Maeshree14
    Options
    Tnx very informative wow you have explained this so well
    I need to purchase a food scale
    If I'm consuming 1200 calories and burning 600 calories 3/4times per week I need to balance this well
    I wil drop my target to 0.5 kg per week
    Maybe I should aim fo 57kg goal weight
    Tnx agen