Ladies: Pretty Boy or Badass?

Options

Replies

• HollyH8
    Options
    Neither! A guy who respects me and himself.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    :heart: NERDS!!!! :love:
  • OranClover
    Options
    I would like neither, I like someone who is sweet and gives me freedom to do what I want and try new things, so he has to be completely self secure and trusting. I don't think that falls into either category as the pretty boys are usually to self conscious and the bad *kitten* to controlling. You may say this man is not real, but I was lucky enough to find one. (although I find him extremely hansoms I would not call him a "pretty boy" that term just makes me think of metrosexual men and I definitely like a manly man) It totally grosses me out when a man shaves his legs or his chest, unless it is for finesse purposes. (although I agree that sweater vest is a good reason to bust out a razor, but leave the chest manly)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    smiley-sad030.gif I'm neither a pretty boy or a bad boy.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    So many things to say.... so little time.

I have tried all of the above and then some. For the most part - I like them ALL.

Ultimately - I married one that is just like my dad. An adorable smart *kitten* who loves me beyond belief! :heart:
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    wait.. I'm not pretty either. DAMN IT!@#@$@# I'm really screwed.

LOL!!! Your profile pic doesn't help your case either!!! :drinker:
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    The question was if you had to choose between THOSE two. I know there's more than two types... duh.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    All of you women want bad *kitten*, yet you scorn Chris Brown for punching Rihanna in the face. Make up your mind, will you?
  • megamoo04
    Options
    i like the bad boys, even though i always get the ****ty end of the deal. I love me a man with tattoos with the rough look!! YUMMY!
  • jeffpettis
    Options
    All of you women want bad *kitten*, yet you scorn Chris Brown for punching Rihanna in the face. Make up your mind, will you?

There's a difference between a Bad *kitten*, and a Dumb *kitten*!!! A Bad *kitten* can still respect the ladies. Wait maybe that's a Southern Gentleman Bad *kitten*!!! LOL!!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    definitely the tatted badass. with a side of arrogant intelligence.

then again... if pretty boy is wearing a suit, there will be a trail of my drool in his wake...
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options

Whatchu talkin bout Jeffpettis? My legs be smokin!
  • jeffpettis
    Options

Whatchu talkin bout Jeffpettis? My legs be smokin!

:wink: You are SMOKIN HOT brother!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • smscott87
    Options
    Can I pick a pretty boy who's badass and is a little nerdy?
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I think that tattoos and harley's are probably the worst indicator of whether or not a person is a bad *kitten*. That's like assuming a person with a pocket protector is a genius.
  • Uk_Yogini
    Options
    Definitely not a pretty boy. But, if those were my only two choices then I would take a kind hearted badass !
  • megamoo04
    Options

my opinion on that is if a women comes at a man like a man then she needs be hit like a man.

I am not agree that people should hit their other partner, I am just saying that it works both ways
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I love me a guy who you think's a pretty boy, but then he rolls up his sleeves and has a tattoo sleeve. Bald head... yummy!
  • Dylanzmom
    Options
    Both!!! one for each side lol
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I think you need a third category for those of us that don't fit either