• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Flirt?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: Ā»
    Yes, he definitely wants his ego stroked but come on, you gotta admit......he's been doing some work and we don't know his story. So.....maybe he started off as a 100 lb. weakling at the beach getting sand kicked in his face for trying to protect his baby sister. Or maybe he started off as a 750 lb. man who couldn't get out of bed every morning. :) In the meantime, I have a huge old pine tree I'd like removed, maybe OP could come over and push it down.

(How many disagrees will *this* reply net??) :)
    Is it liberating to whiz through people's posts and click disagree disagree disagree?

If he was serious about wanting to be an inspiration, he would have told us his story. I wouldn't have been so snarky in my response if he had told us about where he started, what he did, etc. Instead, he's just posting photos of himself posing, looking for compliments.

Oh I dunno. He seems to have a RBF. Or do men even get RBFs? :) Muscles mean nothing without a smile. :):)
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Well good to see that only specific people get their comments removed for stating the fact that this guy just wants a stroking and pressing a fake pretense.

Thanks mods for keeping us safe!šŸ˜
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Yes, he definitely wants his ego stroked but come on, you gotta admit......he's been doing some work and we don't know his story. So.....maybe he started off as a 100 lb. weakling at the beach getting sand kicked in his face for trying to protect his baby sister. Or maybe he started off as a 750 lb. man who couldn't get out of bed every morning. :) In the meantime, I have a huge old pine tree I'd like removed, maybe OP could come over and push it down.

Is it liberating to whiz through people's posts and click disagree disagree disagree?

If he was serious about wanting to be an inspiration, he would have told us his story. I wouldn't have been so snarky in my response if he had told us about where he started, what he did, etc. Instead, he's just posting photos of himself posing, looking for compliments.

Oh I dunno. He seems to have a RBF. Or do men even get RBFs? :) Muscles mean nothing without a smile. :):)

You do realize that his physique wasnt achieved with just hard work right?
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,730 Member
    Options

You do realize that his physique wasnt achieved with just hard work right?

You know the dude? (is obvious you do, but...)

I mean, if this wasn't a chit chat post I don't know what would be.

But he hasn't posted a web address, or email, or offered to coach people or offered to sell juice.... so why would I question his results as of yet based just on his RBF and gun display?
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Just keep taking selfies... That's the answer you want right?
  • joolsmd
    joolsmd Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Well that pic certainly cheered me up on a damp Thursday afternoon, so keep going I guess :D