What celebrity do you secretly love to hate??

Options
2»

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Madonna. th_yuk.gif

Thanks for slutting up a generation of young girls, now please go cover up. :sick:

Hey, I resemble that. :angry:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Madonna. th_yuk.gif

Thanks for slutting up a generation of young girls, now please go cover up. :sick:

:huh: But, you're not young. :huh:

{{snicker}} :bigsmile:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Madonna. th_yuk.gif

:huh: But, you're not young. :huh:

{{snicker}} :bigsmile:

smiley-angry011.gif
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    mine is Angelina Jolie.

I mean I know she loves all her kids but how much time does she really spend with them. I almost never see her with them. :noway:

TOTALLY Angelina Jolie. Then again Brad Pitt isnt much better...
    Jessica Simpson is TOTALLY right there on the top of the list too,
    Along with Kim Kardashian. What the hell is she even famous for!?

Paris Hilton is pretty close to the top too.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    mine is Angelina Jolie.

I mean I know she loves all her kids but how much time does she really spend with them. I almost never see her with them. :noway:

TOTALLY Angelina Jolie. Then again Brad Pitt isnt much better...
    Jessica Simpson is TOTALLY right there on the top of the list too,
    Along with Kim Kardashian. What the hell is she even famous for!?

Paris Hilton is pretty close to the top too.

Every single person listed above... I also don't like Vannessa Hudgens... I find her to be a horrible role model and my girls think the world of her... I am so thankful that they are too young to know about the pictures she sent to her b.f.... I think that if you're a definite role model for small kids(especially on the Disney Channel) you should behave like one!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have to agree, somewhat with Angelina Jolie. I like her in most of the movies she does, but not as a mom and she needs to get over herself. To me she seems like she would be soooooooooooooo stuck up!!!!
    Can't stand Paris Hilton, Madonna, any of the Kardashians and I loathe Jessica Simpson & Taylor Swift!!!!!

As for males, it would be William Shatner, I can't stand him and am sooooo tired of seeing him in commercials too!

Memaw
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love every single person and animal walking this earth and even those that used to walk or crawl or hop or slide on this earth and I am so doggone happy to be still walkin by own bad self!!!

except for that I will never understand how Tori Spelling ever had a reality show...puuulease
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love every single person and animal walking this earth and even those that used to walk or crawl or hop or slide on this earth and I am so doggone happy to be still walkin by own bad self!!!

except for that I will never understand how Tori Spelling ever had a reality show...puuulease

:laugh: :laugh: Tori spelling, that's a good one, she whines soooo much about how daddy didn't leave her enough money in his will, :laugh: didn't see the reality show, can't imagine I missed much, but she sucked on 90210!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    It's not a secret. I can't stand Adam Sandler. Something about him and his humor just makes my skin crawl. I never go see his movies and when he comes on the TV I leap for the remote immediately.
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    UGH the kardashians!!!!!

who wants to become famous for a leaked sex tape?
    :grumble: :noway: :grumble:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    UGH the kardashians!!!!!

Apparently half the people listed on this thread...:noway:
    Isn't it depressing that the majority make soooo much money, and yet we have people, like our teachers, who are barely making anything and they work their butts off?!
  • mburris
    mburris Posts: 55
    Options
    UGH the kardashians!!!!!

Isn't it depressing that the majority make soooo much money, and yet we have people, like our teachers, who are barely making anything and they work their butts off?!

Amen: I'm poor give me their money!!!!:laugh: When will summer get here?
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Mine is a little off, I guess.... Jennifer Lopez a.k.a. J.LO!!!

I can't stand her music... I think she is a horrible actress... I almost never like what she wears to red carpet events... her hair kills me... and yet I think she has a phenominal BODY!!! I always snap back at people who talk bad about her junk in the trunk b/c I think she is sexaaaayyyy!

The only one thing I like that she did was that music video where she immitated Flash Dance! O' and I also applaud her for doing a triathalon right after giving birth to twins - you go girl!
  • AmyLou9903
    Options
    ITA about Tom Cruise. In fact, I don't watch any of his movies these days on that principle alone. The whole Brooke Shields stuff, turning Katie into a basic ghost of her former self, flipping on Matt Lauer. . . it would take a LOT to redeem him in my eyes, if it's even possible.

And, ITA about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Frankly, I don't think she's all that pretty and neither of them are that great of actors. Yeah, she does a lot of humanitarian stuff, but I won't ever believe that she and Brad didn't sleep together before he divorced Jen Aniston. Total BULL that they didn't. I wish they'd just own up and tell the truth so we could all get over their self- and media-purported sainthood. I think it'd help Jennifer move on.

Although <<ducking>> I have to say, I kinda do like Jessica Simpson <<ducking again!>>
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    UGH the kardashians!!!!!

Someone who sells $100 million in movie tickets earns their $10 million: When you generate a lot of revenue, you get to take a cut.

The reason why so many people make so little money is because they never learn that lesson. It's too bad that so few students learn that in school. :huh: