Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Zgarcia1989
    Zgarcia1989 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi Everyone! My name is Ara and I am looking for new friends to keep each other motivate to reach our goals. I would like an accountability partner to help me stay on track. I am 31yrs old and weigh 225 lbs! Yikes! Please add me
  • RaymundoSupa23
    RaymundoSupa23 Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations to everyone that’s here 💯 Determination and hard work will get y’all Goals .

• Mackman99
    Mackman99 Posts: 34 Member
    I have been a long time member looking to add more friends to restart my health and fitness goals please feel free to add me.
  • andykiz
    andykiz Posts: 16 Member
    Hey I'm Andy, 34 from the UK please feel free to add me. More mfp friends = more accountability and more fun!
  • MsAddyJo
    MsAddyJo Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone!! My name is Addy and I’m 44 years old in NC. Over the past 8 years I had managed to gain 70 pounds (190 up to 260). At times I tried to lose it, but just didn’t have the motivation or support. Since May I have managed to come down to 245 but still have a long way to go. I could use the support and accountability of friends to help keep me going. Please feel free to add me!!! 😁🧘🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♀️🏋🏼‍♀️⛹🏼‍♀️
  • Treyy_Millz_7
    Treyy_Millz_7 Posts: 29 Member
    Hey everyone, I've been using MFP for over a year but never checked out the community page - my bad!
    Accepting all and happy to make friends, share encouragement and any useful tips
    :-)
  • BobaFettSlave1
    BobaFettSlave1 Posts: 15 Member
    I need a friend!🙂

Feel free to add me.

• Amber_MFP
    Amber_MFP Posts: 5 Member
    Be my friend :) I always need friends!
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Of course! We can all benefit from friends!
    Add me!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    would love more friends! add me :wink:
  • catmama256
    catmama256 Posts: 38 Member
    Me!
  • ashlysnd
    ashlysnd Posts: 72 Member
    Looking for pregnant friends!

Not trying to lose, obviously... Just watching what I eat but when this baby comes.... It's on!

4 months pregnant!
  • ElTriste1973
    ElTriste1973 Posts: 234 Member
    Hi, lost 18 lbs in 6 weeks, 20 more to go! Feel free to add me :)
  • KShizzle77
    KShizzle77 Posts: 12 Member
    Hello everyone!

I’m Kelly. You can always add me for support! 🤗
  • MyFight2beHealthy
    MyFight2beHealthy Posts: 22 Member
    Hey guys 👋 feel free to add me for friendship and support
  • lorigoesvegan
    lorigoesvegan Posts: 28 Member
    Always looking for friends 😊 I’m active daily!
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    I have room for more friends who like to be supportive and get support :)
  • itsok2beme
    itsok2beme Posts: 2 Member
    Could use a few buddies and if in Puget Sound area near Bellevue, and would like a take a walk outing let me know. Typically walk a mile or two at a time.
  • Cards_Man
    Cards_Man Posts: 905 Member
    I am looking for a small group of friends in their late 30’s and up that are interested in participating in weekly challenges (exercise, etc.) and are here to help support and motivate each other in a positive way... if that’s you feel free to send me a friend request... we got this people!
  • wanderwoman20
    wanderwoman20 Posts: 10 Member
    Back on track with my health, food and exercise so add away, friends welcome 👍