Seeking positive influence

Options
cnc112020
cnc112020 Posts: 14 Member
Hello,
I am a "beginner again". I lost 70 lbs about four years ago. Due to thyroid issues combined with stress/lazy eating (definitely my downfall) I gained 30 back in the past 10 months! Im looking to make friends with some positive influences that can propel me forward into a healthy lifestyle!

I'm a working mum of 2 and stay tired most of the time, but still would love to focus on nutrition and easy exercise for out of shape people (aka myself, haha!). I love to have fun and explore the outdoors. If you would like, please send me some friend requests! :)

Replies

• saltysparkle
    saltysparkle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy mum, too. Looking to lose about 40-50 lbs. at this point. Also have some health stuff going on. But like you, I'm trying to make lifestyle changes, and surround myself with similar folks, so feel free to add me if you want!
  • cnc112020
    Options
    I sent you one! :)
  • SleepyKiwi93
    SleepyKiwi93 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi - sent you a friend request. I am looking to lose 30kgs. I gained a lot of weight when I started dating my partner who has kids and adjusting to being in a family has been a struggle to get that balance. WOuld love advise from Mums.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,468 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me .... Would love to support/encourage you ...wishing you much success :)
  • cnc112020
    Options
    You are welcome to add me .... Would love to support/encourage you ...wishing you much success :)

Sent!
  • cnc112020
    Options
    Hi - sent you a friend request. I am looking to lose 30kgs. I gained a lot of weight when I started dating my partner who has kids and adjusting to being in a family has been a struggle to get that balance. WOuld love advise from Mums.

Accepted! It takes some adjusting and time management for sure, hopefully I can help you along the way!
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    cnc112020 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I am a "beginner again". I lost 70 lbs about four years ago. Due to thyroid issues combined with stress/lazy eating (definitely my downfall) I gained 30 back in the past 10 months! Im looking to make friends with some positive influences that can propel me forward into a healthy lifestyle!...

You're welcome to add me for support and encouragement. You can do this!