eating

Options
Can anyone tell me what they eat through out the day and how many calories they have a day?

Replies

• ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    i eat 1340, i try to eat light breakfast and luch then have a good dinner with my family and i excercise everyday and eat my calories back
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Well MFP says I should be eating 1550-1560...but I usually go for about 1350-1400 a day if I can. Sometimes I eat exercise calories back and sometimes I don't.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    You can look at my diary!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Yeah feel free to look at my diary....pretty sure its public!!
  • Kambriasgranny
    Options
    You can look at my food diary. I pretty much eat what I feel like eating, but I try limiting myself to 1200 calories a day. Get some exercise in there too....that will help you burn more calories all the time. The MFP food search is awesome...it has everything in there. Good Luck
  • JConstine
    Options
    You can look at my diary too. I just started and I still eat bad things, but I'm trying to slowly phase them out instead of doing everything cold turkey. It's been working for me.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    My diary is open if you want to have a look. Saturday and Sunday are missing because there were a lot of family functions and I have no idea what I ate on those days, but feel free to check it out if you want. I've lost weight and stayed healthy with it.