Looking to loose 100 lbs +

Options
Everyone welcome, no judgment zone. I'm just struggling to find people who logon daily and offer support.

Replies

• AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Have you checked out the Larger Losers group?

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers
  • mantha970
    mantha970 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the info. It's just hard to friend people here that have similar goals. The friends I have now mostly keep to themselves even though I throw all kinds of support their way.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    mantha970 wrote: »
    Thank you for the info. It's just hard to friend people here that have similar goals. The friends I have now mostly keep to themselves even though I throw all kinds of support their way.

It may also be because the MFP news feed sucks so much. That is my opinion. I warn anyone that wants to be my friend that I am a lousy MFP friend because I have so little interest in the feed.

The LL group is likely what you are looking for though. That is assuming you want to lose your weight in a sensible and sustainable fashion. The range of topics relates directly to people with a fair amount to lose. There are people at the beginning, middle, and end of the weight loss phase there.
  • crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking to lose 100+, feel free to add me!
  • erikabecht
    erikabecht Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I did lose 100lbs initially, gained a bit back, now I am at 80lbs lost with quite a bit more to go. Feel free to add me, I am always looking for people that I can cheer on!
  • MrDracoMalfoy
    MrDracoMalfoy Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Try OMAD!
  • cgcdavis7
    cgcdavis7 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm very active and would love to acknowledge your journey 😊. Add me! I also have a good 100lb to go and have lost 43 so far.
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me, i actually had 250+ to lose....so far im at 170+ loss. :-)
  • Julie31171
    Julie31171 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Looking for friends who are ge for the long haul! I log in everyday!