been trying, and failing... todays a new day

Options
Hi,
I am 43 years old and I gained about 35 lbs 3 years ago when I was pregnant and have been tyring, unsucessfully, to lose that weight. I am hoping to find motivation, tips and hopefully some new friends on here. Wish me luck!!

Replies

• khrynisx
    khrynisx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck! The tools here are pretty solid ... I'm trying to get used to using the tools before I start dieting and am seeing how painfully obvious why it is that I am the size that I am!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Welcome! AWESOME site!
  • CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    wishing you the best of luck!!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and wish you luck with your journey. Lots of great people here to help motivate.
  • Kambriasgranny
    Options
    Welcome...be good to yourself!! I have gained about 40 pounds in the past 3 yrs and I didn't even have a baby!!! I tried so many diets and even went to Weight Watchers for 6 months, but the results are soooo slow and I did not enjoy counting points. A friend introduced me to MFP last month and I am thrilled with the entire concept. It's FREE and you can customize your reports to track what is important to YOU! Be brutally honest when you are logging your foods though.....you will get a snapshot of yourself each day that will help you plan what works for you and what doesn't. Read other members blogs and look at the food diaries of MFP members....I enjoy tracking what goes in my body and have lost 4 pounds in the past month. Also track your exercise for an extra boost....Good Luck
  • NatyRusso
    Options
    Welcome! just stick to it and you will see the results!